corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » corsasport info wanted

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsasport info wanted
corsaboi2005

User status: Offline
13th Oct 04 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for one of my college assignments i have to evaluate a website, andive choose corsasport. this is what i have so far what ya think, and what do ya think i could add,

INTRODUCTION - I am evaluating the corsasport website www.corsasport.co.uk. This website is aimed at people mainly with Vauxhall corsa’s but anyone can join, the site has had 15403 members and 1632303 posts in the message forum, The Site is updated regularly. The site also has 2 administrators

CONTENT - The main section of this site is the message board which allows you to chat to other car owners about there cars and yours, the strengths of the site is that the site has a lot of members and the fact it has a simple and good layout. However the weaknesses of the site is the fact that there is not many other sections apart from a message board and the colour and text style is bland and boring. Also the message board content is friendly and non verbal. .

NAVIGATION - I think the organization of the site is good, the layout is simple and easy to use and the message board is not cluttered and has sensible sections. And I could easily find my way around the site

DESIGN- The colours on the corsasport site are a bit bland and plain and it could be made brighter but it’s simple and effective. The text is also a bit plain as well.However the page layout is good and the sites very simple and easy to use.

RECOMMENDATIONS

I Overall recommend this site, as it is easy to use and it has an excellent board, however if I was to become the site owner, I would change the colours and add more sections rather than just the message board and i would probably put car specifications onto the site as well. My Overall rating would be 8/10.
MatthewR

13th Oct 04 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your punctuation isnt that good
Ally

13th Oct 04 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The text used for CS is brill imo, also used for the car stickers some members have
Adam_B

13th Oct 04 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It sounds like your cantradicting yourself rather than making valid points. You say the layout is boring, then make out its good as its simple to use.
barry_kellett99

13th Oct 04 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

An in depth evaluation!
Scottydoo
Banned

13th Oct 04 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PaulW

13th Oct 04 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

considering the amount of people who visit & use the site, anything more complex will increase bandwidth & also affect the speedy loading times we currently have...

Not having a dig, but Corsacrazy & SSC are relativly slow & dodgy as there a high-content visual sort of thing, plus SSC has annoying popups & ads
Tom

13th Oct 04 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not conclusive at all, too short and uses your own persoanl opinions too often.

Also your use of english is not very clear ' I overall recommend'

Start again and try to look it from a wider perspective.
chr15barn3s

13th Oct 04 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldnt say the site is bland and boring. I think its quite good

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » corsasport info wanted 22 database queries in 0.0100820 seconds