corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » i'm in Fast and Modified this month

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i'm in Fast and Modified this month
KennyT

User status: Offline
   15th Oct 04 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there's a pic of me and my motor on the rolling road at star performance pg91. my car wasnt the slowest there and the comment "top nothch!" didn't come from me either!

thers a pic of my brothers black golf on pg81 aswell, its the one at the front of the top pic with 18" RS4's.

Shekie's 106 is in the back of the mag too on pg 158, are u any relation to the 'David Shek' with the red Astra GSI Turbo?

well thats me analysed the whole magazine, still cant believe i bought it though, next it'll be neons, lexus lights, a shoppin list for my door and maybe a burberry cap!

[Edited on 15-10-2004 by KennyT]
Andy_N9~DYB

15th Oct 04 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dav

16th Oct 04 at 02:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fear that after today I may also be involved in a F&M feature soon
Karen

16th Oct 04 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea Davie is Shekies brother so is Henry

Im in next months lol
shekie07

18th Oct 04 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello peeps. Yes i'm in this months F&M along with my brothers. Ran away near the end so they couldn't get my mug shot
goldfish
Banned

18th Oct 04 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don;t see why your small and ugly
Skipz

19th Oct 04 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shekie seen ya at Livi Cruise mate was telling dave about it on a-s, cars looking sweet mate, i was up in the astra GSi lookalike but sat in tees black 2.2 Astra most the nite

Kenny seen your motor and the Smart car was the slowest closely folled by my mates GSi look alike and i think fraz made a lot of the comments up himself looked a good day and well organised by Craig from Astrasport!

[Edited on 19-10-2004 by h18_oab]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » i'm in Fast and Modified this month 23 database queries in 0.0113280 seconds