corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » No Sound?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author No Sound?
o0MattE0o

User status: Offline
16th Oct 04 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just replaced all my 4 speakers with infinity and today there is no sound I looked at all the wireing but cant see any thing loss and I looked at all the fuses, but my headunit still working but I cant get no sound.

do I need a bigger or smaller fuse as I have more powerfull speakers than the originals, or is it becuase my battery is not at 100% (no Green Light showing)..

[Edited on 16-10-2004 by o0MattE0o]
langey

16th Oct 04 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is the volume on 0??

or is it paused??

lol thats all i can think of, but i'm no expert lol.
o0MattE0o

16th Oct 04 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no I can turn it all the way up and down and even when I put it on radio no sound?

also I tryed putting the orginal Headunit in and still dose not have any sound

[Edited on 16-10-2004 by o0MattE0o]
Mo

16th Oct 04 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when u say u replaced the speakers, did u just taeke out the old speaker and wired up the new one? (just a guess)

if u did then there can't really be any fault with the wiring, and u don't need change to a bigger fuse. the only thing i can think of is that your Head unit isn't powerful enough u run the speakers, so you might have to amp them.
o0MattE0o

16th Oct 04 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UPDATE
Ignor this post I have sorted it all out, some water got into one of the conections and making it short out but I have know put some black tape around the conections to stop water getting on them...

[Edited on 17-10-2004 by o0MattE0o]

New Poll