corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » trouble with my car - engine problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author trouble with my car - engine problems
RobHayes

User status: Offline
21st Oct 04 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

help me please, i think i've broken my car. it doesnt seem to want to rev, takes AGES to rev up.
its a c16xe on SBD taper throttle bodies.
it has been raining alot today, and the filters were a bit wet, which i thought was the problem initially, but they're dry now but i still got the problem.
and ideas what it could be??

cheers

New Poll