corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Do I go out and get drunk AGAIN tonight?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do I go out and get drunk AGAIN tonight?
TOMAS

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 04 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really cant decide! After the love of my life finished me last week ive spent the past 7 days absoloutley wankered with my mates. Now im shattered, weathers crap outside and im wondering whether to go out on the pish again tonight as ive got 3 diffo groups of mates that want me out...

Am I verging on alcoholism or what? Ive just used the alcohol up till now to block it all out really... does it mean its gonna hit me sumtime in the future, or will it just vanish?
ljames555

23rd Oct 04 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

staying in fucks with ya head get ur self out mate
Cavey

23rd Oct 04 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah, of course you should go out tonight.

Alcohol is good. It'll fade away soon probably.
corsa5dr

23rd Oct 04 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If she was the love of your life i dont think its going to fade away soon. Going out getting pissed etc is a natural reaction to splitting up with someone, so i dont think your are an alcoholic mate

Think you should go out, get some women, you never know, you may meet the next love of your life. Plenty more fish in the sea-etc yadda yadda yadda......

Think your still gonna get that period of a few months when it hits you, things like that dont just go away.
Is there no chance you can sort things out?
corsa5dr

23rd Oct 04 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ljames555
staying in fucks with ya head get ur self out mate

That is so true, when you sit in you just tend to think about things, will get you depressed.
TOMAS

23rd Oct 04 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No chance of us getting back, as much as ive begged their's no point cos its not what she wants and if we did get back it wud only be to stop me from hurting. She wants to be free. Met her when she was 15 & still at skool, she's 18 now and she has never played the field. She's at uni now so dont want to be thinking of me

Dont worry, without sounding big headed it wouldnt be hard to find another girl as about 90% of my mates are girls but it just aint the same. Loads more fish in the sea but none quite like that lil fishy . I mean this week ive slept at girl mates houses a lot and had a lot of 'fun' but it just aint right

I know what you mean about staying in! Was supposed to get my car in this week for its valver conversion but cant be without my car right now at this time...
corsa5dr

23rd Oct 04 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats the problem getting with someone at a young age i suppose. Im lucky my woman wanted to stay together when she went to uni. I could imagine how bad it feels.
Im sure the 2.0 will cheer you up when its done
TOMAS

23rd Oct 04 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers fellah. Yeah im sure the valver will put a on me face - so long as it dont break down or owt LOL. Oh well life goes on... Nothing that 6 pints of Kroney wont sort out!

[Edited on 23-10-2004 by TOMAS]
corsa5dr

23rd Oct 04 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mmmm Kroney. Have a good'un
MatthewR

23rd Oct 04 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get on it mate, fuck the weather, find yourself a nice lil hunny to poke on
TOMAS

23rd Oct 04 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

' poke on'

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Do I go out and get drunk AGAIN tonight? 22 database queries in 0.0127580 seconds