corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » AVP

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AVP
Ojc

User status: Offline
24th Oct 04 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very good film, story line was very good and I LOVED the fact it links into the Alien films with Charles Bishop Weyland and the ending links with the Alien films perfectly.
Sinth

24th Oct 04 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good Film but i found that the predators got owned by the aliens far to easily and the fact that it wasnt an 18 was a joke
Ojc

24th Oct 04 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aliens always will kick arse, much better fighters.

I was gunning for them all the way through, love them
Laney

24th Oct 04 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish to see this film.

From the outset it would appear than in a 1-on-1 a Preditor would own an Alien
goldfish
Banned

24th Oct 04 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is a film. I tend not to get affected by them
AdiSRI

24th Oct 04 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tis an ok film, but not as good as aliens...

where did u watch it oliver, i went to the showcase with the flexi-chairs, oh how i laughed!
Joff

24th Oct 04 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sinth
Good Film but i found that the predators got owned by the aliens far to easily and the fact that it wasnt an 18 was a joke

This is because their weapons were moved by pesky meddling kids

It was supposed to be a bit of a game for the Preds, they set off the face huggers then peg it to the room with the BFG's, by which time the big aliens are running down the walls and shit, to be met with dreadlocked invisible mother fuckers with mini a-bombs strapped to their Tag Heuers.

Nismo

24th Oct 04 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Preditor is on now on 5 then after aliens 3
Adam

24th Oct 04 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am likeing Channel 5 tonight
Adam-D

24th Oct 04 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whatching 5 now
Paul_J

24th Oct 04 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adrian - why did you go to show case cinema? Vue is much nicer mate...

OJC I still wish to see your ass (I mean nova), in reading!
Ojc

25th Oct 04 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Showcase is a skanky cinema, cars get broke into all the time over there.

Anyway Predator without his weapons is a pussy, Arnie can beat it with a bow & arrow FFS
Ojc

25th Oct 04 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also love the fact that this film is actually the prequal to the Aliens films, at the end when the chest burster comes out of the Predator this must be the ship that crash lands on LV426 and in the future (Alien) the Nostromo pics up its beacon which is warning to people not to go near it.

EXCELLENT
chris_uk
Premium Member

25th Oct 04 at 09:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I also love the fact that this film is actually the prequal to the Aliens films, at the end when the chest burster comes out of the Predator this must be the ship that crash lands on LV426 and in the future (Alien) the Nostromo pics up its beacon which is warning to people not to go near it.

EXCELLENT

wouldnt the aliens that appear on LV426 actually be pretorians or predaliens? (from the game)

it would have done it for me if you saw something that resembled that guy on that huge gun thing in the predator ship. then i think it would be perfect.

this thing..

Ojc

25th Oct 04 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well how do you know that alien in your pic is'nt the pilot of the predator ship?

I reckon my theory is how they do it.

With regards to the PreAlien or whatever thats just in the game, if you remember correctly in the 3rd Alien film a Alien came out of a dog and that was the same as all the others.

Its a embryo implantation, so in other words the Alien is implanted in its host and it makes no difference what the host is the Alien will always look the same.

[Edited on 25-10-2004 by Ojc]
Arnie

25th Oct 04 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Showcase is a skanky cinema, cars get broke into all the time over there.

Anyway Predator without his weapons is a pussy, Arnie can beat it with a bow & arrow FFS

You goin up the Pod this Sunday Ollie?
Ojc

25th Oct 04 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it is'nt raining babe I will be going.

If Lee pussys out racing me in his GSi there will be no bum bum sex for him.
Arnie

25th Oct 04 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure he wont want to miss out on that! He showed me what you like to do to him with your finger and tongue
Ojc

25th Oct 04 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, thats my speciality
chris_uk
Premium Member

25th Oct 04 at 10:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Well how do you know that alien in your pic is'nt the pilot of the predator ship?

I reckon my theory is how they do it.

With regards to the PreAlien or whatever thats just in the game, if you remember correctly in the 3rd Alien film a Alien came out of a dog and that was the same as all the others.

Its a embryo implantation, so in other words the Alien is implanted in its host and it makes no difference what the host is the Alien will always look the same.

[Edited on 25-10-2004 by Ojc]

quite right... but if you look at the alien that comes out of the dead predator it has to claw like things on its face just like the preadator..

Sinth

25th Oct 04 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on Alien 3 , the alien which came out of the dog was slightly different from the other aliens , thats wat riply said in the film. she said it moved differently or some shit
Ojc

25th Oct 04 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, it had a smooth head and was faster.
SetH

User status: Online
25th Oct 04 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the alien that burst out of the dead predator at the end was definately a predalien. Just like in the comic book and the games. It did have the predators four pronged mouth and it also made a combination of the predator noise and alien hiss.

with regards to charles weyland, you see a magazine during the film with him on the front. the magazine says "pioneer of robotics". at the end of alien 3 when the marines turn up, a weyland guy turns up who looks exactly like bishop. he is bishops creator and created bishop in his own image. So charles weyland in AVP looks like this same bishop, so who the hell is the guy in alien 3? It cant be the same person seeing as he dies in avp. Plus the fact avp is set in 2004, and alien movies are way into the future.

re the predators ship being the same ship found on LV426 i think this is unlikely. The alien that came out of the predator was definately a predalien. It was not a queen, thus it could not lay eggs and produce more facehuggers. In essence it would just be the predalien agaisnt a ship full of predators. I cant see one predalien being able to kill a whole ship of predators somehow. the only way IMO that i see this theory being feasible is if the predator ship was already carrying eggs (the ones you see on lv426)
Ojc

25th Oct 04 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Charles Bishop Weyland, Weyland Yutani build the atmosphere processors found on LV-426 also, so what is the Yutani part?

Also with regards to the Bishop in Alien3, whos to say he was real? He could have been an adroid like Bishop? Ok he had red blood rather than white but I'm sure that would be easy to change.

I think the Predator ship comes into contact with another Alien race and thats how the ship on LV-426 gets there after a battle with the Predator-Aliens.

But they need to make a film now to explain how the ship manages to get to LV-426, who the Aliens were that flew that ship and WHERE the aliens originally come from! They need hosts for there race to survive so they come from somewhere.
SetH

User status: Online
25th Oct 04 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im guessing the yutani part is when the company evolves and expands into space. Weyland utani (terraforming worlds).

Im guessing there is going to be an AVP2, maybe the questions will be answered then.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » AVP 22 database queries in 0.0174489 seconds