corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » such a sad moment

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author such a sad moment
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   26th Oct 04 at 12:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you make your sarnies for work and get some crisps, you wait all day in antisipation, pure excitment when you finially realise its time to eat the crisps you have treated your self to, then u eat one................................YUCK u spit it in the bin, must be a bad one you tell yourself and force yourself to eat a few more, then u throw them in the bin!

what a disapointment, my life is so trajic! what can i do?
Adam_B

26th Oct 04 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buy some more crisps?
3CorsaMeal

26th Oct 04 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

microwave em for 25 seconds and leave em for a few minutes to cool off
broster
Premium Member

26th Oct 04 at 12:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant buy more im scared they will disapoint me more, i crunched them up into little bits and sprinkeled them on the floor in anger

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » such a sad moment 22 database queries in 0.1364388 seconds