corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cockernees help! Oot on tha lash 2mora nite in Lahhhndan...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cockernees help! Oot on tha lash 2mora nite in Lahhhndan...
liamC

User status: Offline
28th Oct 04 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unfortunately my cockernee chums I have no idea where.

Down for the weekend with the blokes from 5aside paying all expenses...first class on the train, accomodation, so all I need is a bit cash for the jug farms!

So, all I know is, were in "Central Lahhndan".

Wheres the best clubs/bars to go to? Dress code on Friday and Saturday nights?

Can I get away with a jacket jeans and trains or does it have to be shirt trousers and shoes?

Thanks in advance.
CorsAsh

28th Oct 04 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yates on Leics square, thats where i usually go for a warm up... after that, can be anywhere... don't go in Ruby Blue or whatever is called now, up near Haagen Dazs, its about a tenner for two drinks
liamC

28th Oct 04 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate, suppose "wheres the best places to go" could be a few chat up lines to a few females.....!

How much am I likely to be paying for a pint down there mate?
Carly

28th Oct 04 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liam_nufc
cheers mate, suppose "wheres the best places to go" could be a few chat up lines to a few females.....!

sneeky lad
dirtydan

28th Oct 04 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

London, clubs, pubs, drinks = isnt cheap drinks from wha i rem
Tim
Site Administrator

28th Oct 04 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends what kinda place you want...

Drink will range from Wetherspoons £1.99 pints to around £7.50 a drink in some most 'trendy' places...

If you want the kinda central london touristy and full of people who think it's exclusive, I'd recommend On Anon or CC Club (http://www.cc-club.co.uk) in Picadilly Circus... You could also try 'Motion' by Embankment tube...

If you want a more relaxed night out with nicer people, then go to Angel (Islington) or Old Street... Lots of bars and easy women (especially in Elbow Room in Angel)...

Or you could try around the City. Abacus is pretty good on Friday nights (again lots of money and lots of the sort of women who follow it)... http://www.abacusbar.co.uk

Find anywhere good and let me know so I'll put in on the to-do
Stuckey

28th Oct 04 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the club equinox is poo
Tim
Site Administrator

28th Oct 04 at 18:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stuckey
the club equinox is poo

The whole of Leicester Sq is poo... that's why anyone who actually lives in London avoids it like the plague... Full of tourists and bell ends...
antscorsa

28th Oct 04 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

remeber jummping into oxygen bar pissed and relaisng it was like a suana on teh dnacefloor then got a bottle of wine wiht a mate then all i remeber was the lonf hour bus ride home, sounds like i had a good nite tho
shawboy

28th Oct 04 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
the club equinox is poo

i 2nd this and im going back 2 years.
liamC

28th Oct 04 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tim
Depends what kinda place you want...

Drink will range from Wetherspoons £1.99 pints to around £7.50 a drink in some most 'trendy' places...

If you want the kinda central london touristy and full of people who think it's exclusive, I'd recommend On Anon or CC Club (http://www.cc-club.co.uk) in Picadilly Circus... You could also try 'Motion' by Embankment tube...

If you want a more relaxed night out with nicer people, then go to Angel (Islington) or Old Street... Lots of bars and easy women (especially in Elbow Room in Angel)...

Or you could try around the City. Abacus is pretty good on Friday nights (again lots of money and lots of the sort of women who follow it)... http://www.abacusbar.co.uk

Find anywhere good and let me know so I'll put in on the to-do

Thanks for that boss!

Dress code in the places above? Strict or what?

I hate wearing shirts and dress trousers etc so hopefully wont have to !
Stuckey

28th Oct 04 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shawboy
quote:
the club equinox is poo

i 2nd this and im going back 2 years.

im only talking about a few months ago

Tim
Site Administrator

28th Oct 04 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everywhere on that list should be fine with jeans and a shirt... few would be fine with smart t-shirts etc...

Check out their websites (do a google) and it normally says...

Abacus and CC are a little up their onw a$$ so might be more arsey depending on who they have there (dunno if you've seen cc's site but it's another one of those celeb hangouts some nights)...
antscorsa

28th Oct 04 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thoiught ccs was guestlist only, if u wana b diff go nyc club set out like downtown newyork wiht good rnb music, just off oxford street

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cockernees help! Oot on tha lash 2mora nite in Lahhhndan... 22 database queries in 0.1812999 seconds