corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sony 6x9 Speakers, Sony Amps, Sony rear Speakers & Saxo Spoiler For Sale(Pictures Inside)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sony 6x9 Speakers, Sony Amps, Sony rear Speakers & Saxo Spoiler For Sale(Pictures Inside)
Underwood

User status: Offline
1st Nov 04 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive changed my install in the past month and ive had a few things in the garge which where taking up room and i though i might as well sell them.

I have

1x saxo Spoiler in black which needs re-painting as the black has rubbed off one edge(see pic), looking around £35 ((Sold)

1x Pair of Sony 6x9 XS 5694 200watt speakers (4 - way) looking around £35

1x pair of Sony XS A11024 speakers, which will fir in the rear of the corsa, i havent used these as i never got round to fitting them, looking around £20

2x Sony Amps XM 255 NX looking around £20 each or both for £35(waiting 4 Cheque)

Pictures below, please u2u me or leave message in thread! thank you

[Edited on 05-11-2004 by UnDeRwOOd]
mattwhite

2nd Nov 04 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u got spec of the amps mate?
Underwood

3rd Nov 04 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont know that they are thay are a 2 channel amp! they use to be my mates and im just selling them for him! sorry

mattwhite

3rd Nov 04 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

interested in the saxo spoiler

is it just a straight fit on top of the gsi?
Underwood

4th Nov 04 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not to sure as ive never fitted it to a corsa, i bough it off a garage ages ago and i end up keeping my carzone spoiler. Im sorry im not that much help! i know that it have two bolts to fasten it on with!
Underwood

5th Nov 04 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saxo Spoiler Sold
2x Sony Amps Waiting 4 Cheque

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sony 6x9 Speakers, Sony Amps, Sony rear Speakers & Saxo Spoiler For Sale(Pictures Inside) 24 database queries in 0.0076349 seconds