corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » FS: Orion RS Turbo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FS: Orion RS Turbo
sassyminx

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 04 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rstrich: for sale £1500 ono, I can't be arsed with fixing the minor problems, it had a full engine rebuild 200 miles ago, the car is now not taxed or tested (well it's mot'd til july next year but I can't find the certificate) if you want details, email me at rstrich@gameslayers.com and I'll send you a full spec list.
sassyminx

3rd Nov 04 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rstrich

19th Nov 04 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

these are the only bad points with the car:-

three wiring faults - 1 is to the boot central locking, it's trapped somewhere, another is one backlight, and the final one is the interior dash lights - cost to fix about 3 hours of time

one Wheel bearing has gone, cost to fix about 2 hours of time (or £20 if you can't do it yourself) as a new bearing comes with the car

one tyre, about £45

that's it, everything else is spot on on the car, paint is starting to bubble in a few common ford places, but nothing's rotten. The car just needs a good clean and it's good for 180bhp, Rolling road figures are at http://www.gameslayers.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=1098 (Requires acrobat)

It's sitting on Koni Adjustables, and 15" Rims, I'm not 100% on engine mods, but from the way it drives I'd say it's something similar to a Cosworth T3 turbo (adjustable actuator), Chipped and cam'd. As before if you want to know more the car please email me (rstrich@gameslayers.com)
SetH

19th Nov 04 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a sleeper!!

sorry looks absolutely positively disgusting IMHO, but i guess a lot of people think that then get blown away

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » FS: Orion RS Turbo 24 database queries in 0.0122499 seconds