corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » smoothed boot kit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author smoothed boot kit
M333KS D

User status: Offline
7th Nov 04 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have just bought a boot solenoid kit off ebay, could anybody tell me how easy they are to fit, and do i need to add anything extra to it like a spring to actually open my boot so that it doesnt just lock again as soon as i take my finger off the button, thanks

[Edited on 07-11-2004 by darren meekings]
alli Ronald

User status: Offline
7th Nov 04 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate - i bought the same kit,

was 'ok' to fit it but ive been having the same trouble - actually keeping switch on long enough to get out and lift the boot.

to sort this i bought some chromed boot lift struts from friend and fitted them... it just provides enough lift to clear the striking plate.

ive also heard people talking about Vaux Astra boot locks... apparently they have a lock or unlock function, where as the Corsa has Lock / Latch / unlock... this may be a pile of piss so if anyone knows the truth please tell me!!!

New Poll