corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » hello

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hello
M2RTY

User status: Offline
11th Nov 04 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not been on in aggggggggggggges

so much work on at uni, corsa is in bits in garage with no tax or insurance and is basically gathering dust and ive got no more plans for it im affraid

astra is getting MOT'd tomorrow, if it passes im selling it and getting another corsa as i like them lol

anyways, u all probs forgot who i am!

nath, skirts r on there way for DEFO this time, ive got scanned immages of the fuck up they did last time and they had the cheek to charge me twice lol, let me know when they turn up mate
myke

11th Nov 04 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

M2RTY

11th Nov 04 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tank u
Drew
Banned

11th Nov 04 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who are u
M2RTY

11th Nov 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

old skool
Stuckey

11th Nov 04 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur a homo if u give up on the corsa ,an
Drew
Banned

11th Nov 04 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
old skool

vibrio
Banned

11th Nov 04 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some chav with a green corsa
Drew
Banned

11th Nov 04 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rather be some chav with a green corsa than some geek with a black punto
vibrio
Banned

11th Nov 04 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by k4rma
rather be some chav with a green corsa than some geek with a black punto

4 points

1/ marv knows I am taking his piss
2/ I am not a geek
3/ GT is not in my name
4/ you may now GTF
Drew
Banned

11th Nov 04 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur 2nd point seems incorrect
vibrio
Banned

11th Nov 04 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

unsure how. please explain how you can call me a geek.

a) A person regarded as foolish, inept, or clumsy.

b) A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific or technical pursuits but is felt to be socially inept.

c) A carnival performer whose show consists of bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken.

I am none of the above

Our Living Language Our word geek is now chiefly associated with student and computer slang; one probably thinks first of a computer geek. In origin, however, it is one of the words American English borrowed from the vocabulary of the circus, which was a much more significant source of entertainment in the United States in the 19th and early 20th century than it is now. Large numbers of traveling circuses left a cultural legacy in various and sometimes unexpected ways. For example, Superman and other comic book superheroes owe much of their look to circus acrobats, who were similarly costumed in capes and tights. The circus sideshow is the source of the word geek, “a performer who engaged in bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken.” We also owe the word ballyhoo to the circus; its ultimate origin is unknown, but in the late 1800s it referred to a flamboyant free musical performance conducted outside a circus with the goal of luring customers to buy tickets to the inside shows. Other words and expressions with circus origins include bandwagon (coined by P.T. Barnum in 1855) and Siamese twin.

[Edited on 11-11-2004 by vibrio]
mike_1.2LS96

11th Nov 04 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oright matey, still a corsa fan?

nevermind eh?
Drew
Banned

11th Nov 04 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

b) A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific or technical pursuits but is felt to be socially inept.

c) A carnival performer whose show consists of bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken.

I am none of the above

yup, geek seems about right
kev_corsa

11th Nov 04 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I am none of the above

Our Living Language Our word geek is now chiefly associated with student and computer slang; one probably thinks first of a computer geek. In origin, however, it is one of the words American English borrowed from the vocabulary of the circus, which was a much more significant source of entertainment in the United States in the 19th and early 20th century than it is now. Large numbers of traveling circuses left a cultural legacy in various and sometimes unexpected ways. For example, Superman and other comic book superheroes owe much of their look to circus acrobats, who were similarly costumed in capes and tights. The circus sideshow is the source of the word geek, “a performer who engaged in bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken.” We also owe the word ballyhoo to the circus; its ultimate origin is unknown, but in the late 1800s it referred to a flamboyant free musical performance conducted outside a circus with the goal of luring customers to buy tickets to the inside shows. Other words and expressions with circus origins include bandwagon (coined by P.T. Barnum in 1855) and Siamese twin.

PMSL
M2RTY

11th Nov 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mike - cheeky fucker

vibs - where u been mate?? long time no see hope ure doing well

karma - pmsl ull never beat him

stuckey - no time mate im at uni cars at home
Nath

quote:
quote:

I am none of the above

That response makes you a geek
PaulW

duud be needing some pics if you still got them about on progress pics on your carputer thing... tried searching on hee but got jack

just am gona be doing one for my gsi in next 6-months ish!

Drew
Banned

11th Nov 04 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
mike - cheeky fucker

drew - pmsl ull never beat him

u think
vibrio
Banned

11th Nov 04 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
quote:

I am none of the above

so anyone that shows a degree of intelligence is a geek
vibrio
Banned

11th Nov 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
mike - cheeky fucker

karma - pmsl ull never beat him

doing well will be a dad within 4 weeks
Nath

11th Nov 04 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I am none of the above

NO, someone who goes to that length to prove to someone on an internet forum that they are not a geek.
vibrio
Banned

11th Nov 04 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I am none of the above

NO, someone who goes to that length to prove to someone on an internet forum that they are not a geek.

so when you have a discussion on the internet you have to act like a fool and not argue your point across in a plain and easy to understand way. I fear your going to require a JCB if you keep digging
Nath

11th Nov 04 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I am none of the above

so when you have a discussion on the internet you have to act like a fool and not argue your point across in a plain and easy to understand way. I fear your going to require a JCB if you keep digging

Yes this is true
vibrio
Banned

11th Nov 04 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL got a U2U from Nath tell me he was a chump for trying to argue this point

To: vibrio
Sent: 11-11-2004 at 238

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » hello 22 database queries in 0.0154688 seconds