corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » mirrors don't stop shakeing!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mirrors don't stop shakeing!
sim0ng

User status: Offline
14th Nov 04 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got manual M3 mirrors and when I got the music on loud, dosen't have to be really loud they vibrate like fuck, dosen't usially bother me but coming home a few minutes ago down the motorway was trying to change from the left hand lane into the middle lane and couldn't figure out if the car behind was ether in the middle or left hand lane they were shakeing so much.

Anybody managed to stop this from happening, if so how?
Doug

14th Nov 04 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Turn your stereo off when you need to use them lol
sim0ng

14th Nov 04 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can't be fiddeling about wi the stero driving down the motorway! tis fine at like 5am going to work cuz no fuckas about, and about 2pm coming home tis fine cuz its daylight and can see the car, aint just blury lights going all over the place! lol.
M333KS D

14th Nov 04 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got this problem, i really dont think you will be able to stop it as the base of the mirror is hung on by 2 big springs, virtually impossible mate, i only found this out when sum c**t kicked 1 of em off!!
sim0ng

14th Nov 04 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

:O what an ass hole! ya think could cram some thick foam or something like that around the outside padding it up so its got nowhere to vibrate around? might hold it in place a bit firmer
Robin
Premium Member

15th Nov 04 at 17:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just put up with it, or look over your shoulder when you wanna move lanes, like you get taught when you are learning to drive
Richie

15th Nov 04 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hit a mute switch to the dash use the ATT/TEL MUTE wire and a ground wire to make the circuit up
Black Corsa SRi

16th Nov 04 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had the same prob with my M3's on my old corsa so it must be a common fault I was never able to sort it though

New Poll