corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » IRMSCHER BACKBOX WITH EXTRA HOLES !!!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author IRMSCHER BACKBOX WITH EXTRA HOLES !!!!!!!
kevsredcorsa

User status: Offline
19th Nov 04 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THE tw*t THAT BID ON EBAY , E-MAILED ME TO SAY HE CHECKED AND HE DOESNT HAVE ANY MONEY!! LOL, I DONT THINK HE WORKED OUT ITS AN AUCTION SITE AND YOU AFTO PAY WHEN U BID AND WIN! SO ITS STILL FOR SALE , ITS NOT NOISY , IT DOES'NT SOUND ANY DIFFERENT AND YOU CANT SEE THE HOLES WHEN ITS ON, YOU COULD PROBLY BUNG THE HOLES IF YOU WANTED! I MESSURED AND YOU CUD STICK A 5 PENCE OVER EACH HOLE! THE EXHAUST IS POLISHED UP A BIT AND ITS MENT TO BE BLACK WHERE THE HOLES ARE, SO YOU COULD SPRAY IT BLACK AFTER! JUST AN IDEA! SO ANY OFFERS

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4502437035&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I WOULD SOONER SWAP IT FOR A PHONE THO CUZ MINES BROKE, I'L PAY POSTAGE FOR THE EXHAUST IF THE PHONES GOOD ENOUGH! THANKS
corsajimmy

19th Nov 04 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what price u after for it?
Doug

19th Nov 04 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£20?
corsajimmy

19th Nov 04 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£ 30 /40 with p+p and ill send money 2nite with paypal

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » IRMSCHER BACKBOX WITH EXTRA HOLES !!!!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0084610 seconds