corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Work is shite...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Work is shite...
purple_corsa_gls

User status: Offline
28th Nov 04 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im hating my job at the minute, and am applying to join the police. this could take up to 18 months though . i went back to my old part time job the other night to check if theyd be ok as a referee for the police, and offered me my old job back. its working in a call centre for More Than, and about £4000 a year more than my apprenticeship. i did like this job before, but left to do the accountancy apprenticeship.

The other thing is my boss is my dads best mate, so i feel pretty awkward dropping him in it at the busiest time of the year!

What would you do if you were in my situation?
psycho sport

28th Nov 04 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do what you think is right for you, dont bother about anyone else in a situation like this.
Claire

28th Nov 04 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think of your future.... What are your chances of getting in the police? 1 in 7 is the average i think? A call centre job maybe good for some money now but it wont be much cop in years to come whereas acountancy can be big money.
It if were me I would think with me heat and not my head (stupid but at least I admit it) and leave. I would never stay in a job I hate, it just wears you down. I would go back to your old job and stick with joining the police - If you get rejected, try again, and again - they will get bored and let you in eventually
This is what I would do if it was me but im not suggesting it as such - just somethiong to think about!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Work is shite... 22 database queries in 0.5017140 seconds