corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » farenheit 9/11

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author farenheit 9/11
chanel

User status: Offline
28th Nov 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after finally getting around to watching this - i am so deeply ashamed of what my country stands for. it is so depressing to think when i talk to ppl - what my accent portrays.

american's - in a general manner of speaking - are very misinformed and ignorant to the happenings of the world outside of its borders - and its sad to think how many young men and women are being killed on a daily basis because of this ignorance.

so many families are being torn apart by pointless wars. kids as young and younger than 16 being lured in to join the military by hopes of money and education.

this film was very informative - but extremely disheartening. i think i cried through half of it.

if you havent seen it - go watch it!
Drew
Banned

28th Nov 04 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jambos_chic
. i think i cried through half of it.

well thats gunna fuck up that spooky eye make up of urs aint it
Jodi_the_g

finaly an amercian who does not just shout of USA, USA, USA, to hide their lack of knowledge of anything outside of their own part of the world.

Thank you.

[Edited on 28-11-2004 by Jodi_the_g]
chanel

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
quote:
. i think i cried through half of it.

well thats gunna fuck up that spooky eye make up of urs aint it

not wearing any
vibrio
Banned

28th Nov 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
after finally getting around to watching this - i am so deeply ashamed of what my country stands for. it is so depressing to think when i talk to ppl - what my accent portrays.

american's - in a general manner of speaking - are very misinformed and ignorant to the happenings of the world outside of its borders - and its sad to think how many young men and women are being killed on a daily basis because of this ignorance.

so many families are being torn apart by pointless wars. kids as young and younger than 16 being lured in to join the military by hopes of money and education.

this film was very informative - but extremely disheartening. i think i cried through half of it.

jsut remember that this is only one man's view.

Tiger

28th Nov 04 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but i think he speaks the minds of many many more that watch it Ross.
chanel

28th Nov 04 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

true - it is only ones man view - but we had to say was backed up and justified - none of his statements were made without information to support it.
Jules S
Premium Member

28th Nov 04 at 23:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes,

and much that I appreciate some of OJC's posts this proves he's unlightened

chanel

28th Nov 04 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bollox - i meant 'what he had to say'
ed

28th Nov 04 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Yes, your country is a mess. Your administration needs to sort its life out and what kind of a person votes for a president because he a of a certain religions disposition.
Jodi_the_g

28th Nov 04 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but you can alays doctor the information, and only include stuff to make your point.

Just make sure its called a dossier so you can get out of it by saying "it was not a report and to my knowledge it was correct at the time."
chanel

28th Nov 04 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree completely with you ed, i dont have a fucking clue how he managed to weasel his way into office - AGAIN
J da Silva

28th Nov 04 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me n my mates are considering reconstructing a hostage beheading.
vibrio
Banned

28th Nov 04 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
quote:

Yes, your country is a mess. Your administration needs to sort its life out and what kind of a person votes for a president because he a of a certain sexual disposition.

yes
chanel

28th Nov 04 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and mroe to the point - i think Bush pretty much shot himself in the foot when he stated 'i dont know where he [osama bin laden] is - and to be honest - i didnt spend that much time thinking about it'

my jaw dropped at that one - WTF?!?! why didnt you - as 'president' of the USA put more effort into tracking down the man alleged to be behing the terrorists acts of 9/11??? oh yeaaaa... thats right - money!! he knew that by fucking with osama - in some respect would fuck up his dads income with carlyle.

and why the hell would be pay to fly out the bin ladens from the usa?? liek stated in the film - and investigaton about ANy crime - the family members are always questioned - why the exception - ESPECIALLY in such a high profile case?
Jodi_the_g

28th Nov 04 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
and mroe to the point - i think Bush pretty much shot himself in the foot when he stated 'i dont know where he [osama bin laden] is - and to be honest - i didnt spend that much time thinking about it'

my jaw dropped at that one - WTF?!?! why didnt you - as 'president' of the USA put more effort into tracking down the man alleged to be behing the terrorists acts of 9/11??? oh yeaaaa... thats right - money!! he knew that by fucking with osama - in some respect would fuck up his dads income with carlyle.

and why the hell would be pay to fly out the bin ladens from the usa?? liek stated in the film - and investigaton about ANy crime - the family members are always questioned - why the exception - ESPECIALLY in such a high profile case?

The US election campaign is like no other in the world you can only stand if you have millions if not billions of backing behind you. Bush made a business dession.

Not that I am supprting him. Just can see why he did it
Jodi_the_g

29th Nov 04 at 01:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just re watched it, really well made
John

29th Nov 04 at 03:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I haven't watched this yet but I do know how biased Michael Moore is. You would have to watch an unbiased film to get a more accurate protrait.
Cybermonkey

29th Nov 04 at 07:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jodi_the_g
quote:

The US election campaign is like no other in the world you can only stand if you have millions if not billions of backing behind you. Bush made a business dession.

The population of america is a lot less than a billion
Cybermonkey

29th Nov 04 at 07:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

BTW, the film is a staged bit of crap, i wouldnt take any of it to heart, its just extremism to make money. Ignore it.
Jodi_the_g

29th Nov 04 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
quote:
quote:

The population of america is a lot less than a billion

dollars not people
drunkenfool

29th Nov 04 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio

jsut remember that this is only one man's view.

Obviously is is a biased view, but you cant dispute the facts. It was a real eye opener though, its the closest ive ever come to crying watching a film.
bree

29th Nov 04 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
finaly an amercian who does not just shout of USA, USA, USA, to hide their lack of knowledge of anything outside of their own part of the world.

Thank you.

[Edited on 28-11-2004 by Jodi_the_g]

I never do that...I love the UK
Jodi_the_g

29th Nov 04 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok two americans
Laney

29th Nov 04 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did anyone watch the 9/11 conspiracy theory program last night on SkyOne?

Suggested that the Government did it so they could create Anti-Terrorist laws. They drew comparisons to Hitlers burning of his own Reichstag building.

Its not Americans I have a problem with, its just stupid people in general

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » farenheit 9/11 22 database queries in 0.0114448 seconds