corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » NFSU2 completed but...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NFSU2 completed but...
Baz-Zico

User status: Offline
1st Dec 04 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It came up sayin I had completed the game, unlocked all performance and visuals etc, you may return to your career mode and re-race any race, but the progress says its only 67% and wide bodykits are still locked??

anyone know how to unlock em?

lpjohns kitted corsa

1st Dec 04 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you done all the hidden courses.
Baz-Zico

1st Dec 04 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I shall have to scan round the map to see if theres any hidden races still kickin about
lpjohns kitted corsa

1st Dec 04 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh def do mate there are shit loads im nearly finished but there must be bits missing cos it says the same to me
Nobber

2nd Dec 04 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had this issue too.

What you do is go back into the garage, go to the world map and click the right arrow at the top. It takes you through all the 'stages' and you can scroll down and see which races you haven't completed.

What I found out too late though was that if you do the non completed race and win first time out, you don't get the money. So loose the race and then win it 2nd time round for the cash.

That make sense?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » NFSU2 completed but... 22 database queries in 0.3040109 seconds