corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Record of the year. a big congratulations to...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Record of the year. a big congratulations to...
liamC

User status: Offline
4th Dec 04 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Busted, with Thunderbirds.

FUCK OFF YOU TALENTLESS BUNCH OF TWATS

[Edited on 04-12-2004 by liamC]
Cavey

4th Dec 04 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Katie Melua and Anastacia are the only one's with Talent in the last 5

But they were never gonna win with little bastard kids voting for shitness
Ally

4th Dec 04 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cradle of Filth - Nymphetamine
Colin

4th Dec 04 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wanted Natasha Bedingfield to win.......think shes lovely - good songs too

[Edited on 04-12-2004 by Kolin]
Dr Pepper

4th Dec 04 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want natasha bedingfield to fall off a building and land on her brother--- both will then resemble a puddle of shite--- just like their records
Dr Pepper

4th Dec 04 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey

Anastacia sucks satans cock
Colin

4th Dec 04 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
I want natasha bedingfield to fall off a building and land on her brother--- both will then resemble a puddle of shite--- just like their records

You voted for Busted...didnt you

Nah I like Natasha (think shes hot) and some of her songs are quite good (when im in the car on my own ) Agree with her Bro tho.....hes a sack

[Edited on 04-12-2004 by Kolin]
Colin

4th Dec 04 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cavey

Anastacia sucks satans cock

Nice tats tho
Cavey

4th Dec 04 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she can actually sing though, was the point i was making, and i wish to drown her in spunk.

Katie Melua as well actually
Dr Pepper

4th Dec 04 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Melua can sing and write-- not my cuppa tea but the girl has some serious talant...and shes hot.

Bedingfield cant sing or write but she is reasonably attractive. Her brother is a cunt

Anastacia looks and sings like a man

[Edited on 04-12-2004 by Dr Pepper]
vibrio
Banned

4th Dec 04 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liamC
Busted, with Thunderbirds.

FUCK OFF YOU TALENTLESS BUNCH OF TWATS

[Edited on 04-12-2004 by liamC]

more than you however
myke

4th Dec 04 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

katie and natasha i'd pay money for.
anastasia i'd take as a freebie..
vibrio
Banned

4th Dec 04 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Melua can sing and write-- not my cuppa tea but the girl has some serious talant...and shes hot.

Bedingfield cant sing or write but she is reasonably attractive. Her brother is a cunt

bedingfields sell pop music. they are good at what they do. they can both sing and both make money. you need to STFU and get back to driving your mini
Dr Pepper

4th Dec 04 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

bedingfields sell pop music. they are good at what they do. they can both sing and both make money. you need to STFU and get back to driving your mini

Im sorry vibrio i just must have higher standards than you clearly. Im not a pop music fan but i can appreciate good pop music. Abba, Bee Gees, Blondie, Michael Jackson-- all made fantastic music. At the moment i like what sugarbabes are doing and alicia keys, lemar and many others.

What I can not stand is music made purely for the purpose of making money and selling products/tv shows. The bedingfields are one such example of how popular you can make average acts if they have the right face and you throw enough money at it. Neither of them have made an album that has contributed anything to the long term good of music. Neither will be known in ten years.

As someone who plays a number of instruments to a decent level I feel it is you who needs to stfu and get back to driving your punto

Jodi_the_g

4th Dec 04 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Im sorry vibrio i just must have higher standards than you clearly. Im not a pop music fan but i can appreciate good pop music. Abba, Bee Gees, Blondie, Michael Jackson-- all made fantastic music. At the moment i like what sugarbabes are doing and alicia keys, lemar and many others.

What I can not stand is music made purely for the purpose of making money and selling products/tv shows. The bedingfields are one such example of how popular you can make average acts if they have the right face and you throw enough money at it. Neither of them have made an album that has contributed anything to the long term good of music. Neither will be known in ten years.

As someone who plays a number of instruments to a decent level I feel it is you who needs to stfu and get back to driving your punto

Why not they make a lot of money doing it

[Edited on 04-12-2004 by Jodi_the_g]
Nismo

4th Dec 04 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thing is they sell records , who gives a shit wether they can sing or not , its all about £££

I say well done to the record company that signed them as they must be rolling in it , its about buisness in this day in age , music is no longer a factor in it.
Marc

4th Dec 04 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so misunderstood

Dr Pepper

4th Dec 04 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

And the bedingfields dont make much money themselves mate--- if it wasnt for their promoters, record companies, agents, producers and writers you would have never heard of them. I respect musicians who learn their trade, write a great album and then go to a record company to help them reach a larger audiance. You need to come out from behind your computer screen and go and watch some live music mate. Dont really on Tv and radio to tell you who has talant and who does not
Jodi_the_g

4th Dec 04 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the bedingfields are richer than you will ever be and if they do it with no talnet fair play to them
Dr Pepper

4th Dec 04 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
thing is they sell records , who gives a shit wether they can sing or not , its all about £££

I say well done to the record company that signed them as they must be rolling in it , its about buisness in this day in age , music is no longer a factor in it.

Music is still a factor to most people . the great thing about the current state of the charts is that most people have given up buying music and started to go to gigs instead. This means all those talented acts that cant get on radio ones playlist are now playing to bigger and bigger audiances.

And yes the record companies are doing very well---- most are going bust due to the collapse of chart music. They have turned music into such a business that nobody with any sense buys the shite anymore.

Why do you think they are promoting the darkness so much--- it was an attempt to gain credibility back in the charts with a guitar lead band at number one. Unfortuantly the darkness havnt got the songs to back up the hype
vibrio
Banned

4th Dec 04 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

FPMSL - sugarbabes, alicia keys and lemar

I suspect you are in no position to comment about music in any shape or form

pop music is bought mainly by those under 20. people in the charts make music to sell and to make money. they are popular according to the treads at the time. maybe you just don't understand the concept of pop music. the fact remains that both sell records and sell more than the 'pop' acts you mention above. so what if they are not remembered in 10 years time as they will be rich and enjoying their life.

Jodi_the_g

4th Dec 04 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Music is still a factor to most people . the great thing about the current state of the charts is that most people have given up buying music and started to go to gigs instead. This means all those talented acts that cant get on radio ones playlist are now playing to bigger and bigger audiances.

And yes the record companies are doing very well---- most are going bust due to the collapse of chart music. They have turned music into such a business that nobody with any sense buys the shite anymore.

Why do you think they are promoting the darkness so much--- it was an attempt to gain credibility back in the charts with a guitar lead band at number one. Unfortuantly the darkness havnt got the songs to back up the hype

I think you will find the state of the charts is due to downloading music, hence why all the record companies take people to court over it
Dr Pepper

4th Dec 04 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jodi_the_g
the bedingfields are richer than you will ever be and if they do it with no talnet fair play to them

Why is it whenever you critisize chart music people bring up the money issue. Record companies would like you to believe whoever sells the most records is the most talented but its clearly not true. I am quite happy with my financial status by the way and i certainly dont envy the beddingfields.

I doubt they are that rich anyway- the people around them will swallow up most of that. They arnt really selling many records compared to artists of the past. Chart music is dead
vibrio
Banned

4th Dec 04 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I enjoy music and have an ever expanding collection of CD's. if I like something I like it I don't give a shit if it is marketed or they happen to be good guitar players. music is music to me.
Jodi_the_g

4th Dec 04 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jodi_the_g

Why is it whenever you critisize chart music people bring up the money issue. Record companies would like you to believe whoever sells the most records is the most talented but its clearly not true. I am quite happy with my financial status by the way and i certainly dont envy the beddingfields.

I doubt they are that rich anyway- the people around them will swallow up most of that. They arnt really selling many records compared to artists of the past. Chart music is dead

I guess you playing you guiatar in your bed room is the way to go. Shit best ring sony.

Pop music = Popular music = what sells at the time

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Record of the year. a big congratulations to... 22 database queries in 0.0158579 seconds