corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My Dog

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Dog
Marc

User status: Offline
6th Dec 04 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mum and dad are away so im home alone with the dog. Hes 14 now so getting on abit. We line the uility floor with newspaper now as he can be abit unpredicatable now. I got up at 11:30 on sat to find pool of piss on floor, my fault i should of got up earlier. So rubber gloves on disinfect floor and put more newspaper down. Pointless telling him off as its not his fault and he used to be very well trained. So after this experience, thats an experience for us both lol i got up at 7am on sunday hoping to beat him to it, nope lol he'd just done it so on with gloves again He was outside all day and then i went out for tea came back an hour later let him out again then went drinking. Came back at midnight let him out for 15minutes and woke up at 7 this morning to be greeted with more of the same lol. Blees him

Aint he cute
Kathryn W

6th Dec 04 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awwwww he's lovely!!!
purple_corsa_gls

6th Dec 04 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dogs nearly dead too. Its gone deaf, and can be as unpredictable as the pension que on a thursday morning as far as pissing goes. puddles everywhere. my dad wants to leave the front door open and let it run free, or meet with the 141
Colin

6th Dec 04 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shoot it
purple_corsa_gls

6th Dec 04 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine or marcs? if mine, do you have a gun i can borrow please
3CorsaMeal

6th Dec 04 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bless his little cotton socks, i love dawgs

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My Dog 22 database queries in 0.2247808 seconds