corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » New Blade film, n e one seen it?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Blade film, n e one seen it?
Pablo

User status: Offline
11th Dec 04 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw it last night,was ok, not good as others tho! IMO
Icy

11th Dec 04 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reviews were shit too
it worth payin to watch?
kinkycorsa

11th Dec 04 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought it looked quite good wont bother if it's shite though
Pablo

11th Dec 04 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i say go wouldnt say shite
Graham

11th Dec 04 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go its a film worth watchin, however it is the best 1 star film you'll see this year
Marc

12th Dec 04 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw this last night and imho i dont think it was worthy of being called a blade film.

Dont get me wrong but it wasnt a patch on the others. Blade was and is a cult classic that will never be copied because it was so unique, even though it was a film about vampires. Unfortunalty Blade 2 ( originally subtitled Bloodline btw ) didnt really carry on the theme of Blade. It had the action and the veichles but i dont think it was a worthy follow up and the ending seemed a bit rused to me. Blade Trinity seemed to be trying to milk the Blade francise for all it was worth and didnt seem like a convincing sequel to me. Even the thought of having Dracula in the film lowered the tone. On the plus side the action was there, boy was it there! and i was good to see the Dodge Charger back in action! What let the film down though was the introduction of the Nightstalkers, which for me made it more of a collective effort like the X Men which isnt what Blade is about. There was some comedy moments form Ryan Renolds though which were genuinly funny but seemed out of place in the film. As with the second film the ending seemed rushed and probably couldve being alot better.

Apparently theres going to be a spinoff series with the Nightstalkers which is going to cheapen what Blade was/is even more.
Matty L

12th Dec 04 at 01:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

films are all about big budgets, explosions and top actors these days.....which is why the old films always beat the new stuff...watched lethal weapon 3 for the 2nd time in a week, never got bored of it...love it same with pulp fiction
Adam-D

12th Dec 04 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i saw it last night

i thought it was good
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

12th Dec 04 at 11:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

watched it last night, slightly pooh imho.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » New Blade film, n e one seen it? 22 database queries in 0.0112891 seconds