corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who would have done the same???

Poll: Who would have done the same???
  yes
  no
  let them get on with it

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who would have done the same???
corsa_fella

User status: Offline
   12th Dec 04 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right basically a couple of weeks ago a mate started doing alot of coke whilst driving!
to make matters worse he had only passed his test a couple of weeks previous, so the other night there he was as usual down the car park sniffing drugs with his 15 YEAR OLD GIRLFRIEND! then he went off ,n e ways bout an hour later we get a call saying his had a bad smash up were basically his come hairing round a long sweepin bend on wet roads,gone onto the other side of the road and had a head on at about 70mp!!!!!!!!
his legs were all mangled and his g/f's were worse as she had no belt on!
so we shoot straight over to the hospital,where cutting along story short me and another good mate discussed telling the paramedics about him being on cocoaine,so we did,with his best interests at heart..(you know you see it on casualty where they dont tell anyone ,and none of the anasthetic,or drugs work on the patient)
baring in mind weve all known the lad since primary school,and just wanted him and his lass to be ok!!!

so there now out of hospital,and im getting abuse from the both of them because i told a doctor what they had done?
personally i think there selfish and stupid,as both there legs are all pinned up and there not going to be able to walk for about a year!!!

i think we done the right think telling the doctors! but now im takin loads of shite for it!!!!

who would have done the same thing???

i tried explaining that my intensions were good but all the concerned about is that the other driver will sue,and me mate will go down!

personally i now thinks he deserves to for putting others lives at risks!!!!

[Edited on 12-12-2004 by corsa_fella]
kinkycorsa

12th Dec 04 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is so harsh if u hadn't told the doctors they cud hav died he deserves wot he get imo for putting other ppl in danger cuz he wanted to take drugs
AdamF
Premium Member

12th Dec 04 at 17:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

defiently the right thing the doctors need to no so they can treat them correctly without that they could give them something that could prove fatal. they may be mad now but they will get over it.

they should both think themselves lucky there alive anyway

[Edited on 12-12-2004 by AdamF]
Graham

12th Dec 04 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes more of a prick for actually doing coke, thats just fuckin stupid, secondly hes a knob and deserved what he got if he was driving like that, imagine he was coming round at that speed and hit a car head on with a a family (dad,mum,two kids in back) and they all died. you did the right thing but i wudnt stand for what hes doing mate, tlel him to fuckin get a life
IMO
p

i think your a good m8 and u did the right thing. i would off in your situation ! they shud b happy they aint fuckin dead !
corsa_fella

i know that if i was in there position i would have wanted some one to do that for me!
Matt H

12th Dec 04 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you did the right thing

your friend sounds like abit of a chav anyway. remind him that he could be dead if it weren't for your honesty & then tell him to GTF
CorsaLad16v

12th Dec 04 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes
corsa_fella

12th Dec 04 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he just carn see how in the wrong he is,his 18,shagging a 15,putting her in a position to be able to take cocoaine,speeding,injuring the other fella in the car!!!!! HOW FCUKING DUM CAN YOU GET, when my pal said this to him he was like "yer but so and so always drives on it and his fine" prat if you ask me!
Matt H

12th Dec 04 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never drive when under the influence of drugs or alcohol. it is 100% Grade A stupidity.

(and yes, i know alcohol is a drug )

[Edited on 12-12-2004 by Matt H]
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Dec 04 at 18:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If he's stupid enough to take drugs and crash his car then he's certainly not going to see the medical benefits of telling a doctor what you've taken.

Clever chap all round by the looks of things.
Matt H

12th Dec 04 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the fact that his girlfriend is 15 years old has nothing to do with the fact that he is a complete arsehole

maybe you should write a little note at the bottom of his back telling him he is a mong. then when he finally takes his head out of his arse he will realise the error of his ways & maybe start to do something about it
Sam
Premium Member

12th Dec 04 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
maybe you should write a little note at the bottom of his back telling him he is a mong. then when he finally takes his head out of his arse he will realise the error of his ways & maybe start to do something about it

FPMSL!
mav

12th Dec 04 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

done the right thing m8..
the_legend_of_yrag

12th Dec 04 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep done the right thing tbh, sounds like a cock if you ask me adn his g/f a little slapper going out with him coz hes got a car.
corsa_fella

12th Dec 04 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OMG so spot on your never know how right u r!!!! lol gd man
the_legend_of_yrag

12th Dec 04 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

J da Silva

12th Dec 04 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a shame your in this position, it's an even bigger shame he didn't die.
Sounds harsh and I truly mean it.
Sam
Premium Member

12th Dec 04 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
It's a shame your in this position, it's an even bigger shame he didn't die.
Sounds harsh and I truly mean it.

Compassion and sympathy weren't one of your strong points eh!
J da Silva

12th Dec 04 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No.
Ben
Banned

12th Dec 04 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if he says anything just give his leg a good kick , then watch him attemp to hobble after you.

he also deserves to be dead , if that was a mother or grandma in the othe car and they had of been killed before xmas the other familyt would be gutted.

hes a thoughtless twat
dave17

12th Dec 04 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where was this mate?
Carr

12th Dec 04 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
if he says anything just give his leg a good kick , then watch him attemp to hobble after you.

he also deserves to be dead , if that was a mother or grandma in the othe car and they had of been killed before xmas the other familyt would be gutted.

hes a thoughtless twat

fpmsl
Carr

12th Dec 04 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You did the right thing though. People like that deserve whatever they get whether it's jail or death. as he is putting others lives at risk. fair play if he doesnt mind killing himself and his rather young g/f but what about other people who dont want to die. especially just before christmas as familys would be devastated.
ask him how he would feel if his mum got a knock at the door sayin her son had been killed becasuse some coked up driver had crashed into him. then let him think about that
cargraphics4u.com

12th Dec 04 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear about your mates accident to start with, I think you definately di the right thing by telling the doctors, If he had died because the treatment they gave him didn't work because of drugs he had taken, I'm sure everybody would be saying you should have told them. If he wants to take the risks of driving whilst he's under the influence of drugs then he has to be able to deal with the consequences aswell.

what road was it on? it wasn't on the a21 last night was it?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who would have done the same??? 22 database queries in 0.2592759 seconds