corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wiring Neons

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wiring Neons
Smick

User status: Offline
12th Dec 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im wanting to stick a couple of neons in the boot with my install, just wanting to know how to go about this?

Ive installed neons in the footwells, just ran them off the fag lighter no probs.

Can I just run an extra wire off a terminal of the distribution block (power cable for amps) and fuse it seperate? Or will the current in the amp power cable be too high?

Dont really want to start messin about cutting wires from rear lights etc in case I make a ballz of it!
mobymaster

13th Dec 04 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tapped mine from the boot light, so they auto power on when you open the boot and are off when its not open
Smick

13th Dec 04 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont have a boot light in my trampy '97 Sting

New Poll