corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Welsh Chavs...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Welsh Chavs...
PaulW

User status: Offline
13th Dec 04 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gota laugh

ended up going canarfon(sp) yesterday for some fish & chips... i was bored...

on the way back was a lil 106 groaning as it was jam-packed with burberry-clad chavs, suspension was being raped because of the weight of the gold-painted stainless-steel chav-rings...

i wasn't really interested, but they drove like complete cocks, on the way back from canarfon to bangor they decided to go straight down the middle of the road missing quite a few cars which were trying to turn into side-roads had to swerve out the way as they nearly hit them fools!

so I just kept my distance & when it starts on an uphill bit, where the road becomes 2 lanes, they were still 'trying' to overtake cars using the lane for oncoming traffic, so as soon as they got back in i just started coming up a bit closer, not booting it or anything & then 2 of the greasy feks looked round & looked like they were laughing & I heard them drop down a gear as the engine started screaming & they 'slowly' pulled a little, so I stayed in 5th & kept coming up slowly, got beside them & could really hear the poor engine going for it, so just dropped it to 3rd (I was only doing about 50) and just booted it... needless to say there attempts to catch me were futile, but even so it was fun!

after the hill tho it went downhill, and the 106 is wel known for its downhill capabilities, so they caught me back up as I had slowed down & got right up my arse so i just slowed down through the gears & after the next roundabout they tried again to get past me so just thought fcuk it & booted it in 2nd & just left them again... all fun but why do they try to do something which they know they will never do!

also had a toy with a new Astra 1.8 SRi... was most unimpressed, was good match mind, but he just couldnt gain on me & I was pulling pretty much all the time...
leeshez

13th Dec 04 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

welshdude

13th Dec 04 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I usualy try and push people into booting their cars just to see how fast they are compared to my 1ltr 12v
PaulW

13th Dec 04 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by welshdude
I usualy try and push people into booting their cars just to see how fast they are compared to my 1ltr 12v

maybe this is why the DVLA make people read numberplates from a distance infront...
Ally

13th Dec 04 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

canafron? Carmarthen?
PaulW

13th Dec 04 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i duno - north wales - near bangor...

thought it was canarfon I know it has an F in it...
PaulW

13th Dec 04 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Caernarfon is proper spelling...
Matty L

13th Dec 04 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Welsh Chavs... 22 database queries in 0.2473838 seconds