corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » which phone is better?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author which phone is better?
langey

User status: Offline
18th Dec 04 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm at the end of my contract, and need an upgrade, i've though of either the samsung D500 or the nokia 6670 or the nokia 7260

the D500 isnt avalable till jan 15th, 6670 isnt avalable till feb, and the 7260 is avalable now, but is it any good?

what you lot think?

also anyone know how long you can record video's for on the 7260?
Nismo

18th Dec 04 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id wait tbh mate either the Nokia 6630 which is or the D500
Matty L

18th Dec 04 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by langey
the D500 isnt avalable till jan 15th

You sure I bought one o the 3rd of december on the orange network.Taken it back though a few days ago as the contract for too much for money for me.

The lady at the shop was telling me how people are going crazy for them...and that they wont be getting any back instock untill jan.

This is just on orange though o2 have the black version i'm just waiting untill my solo card comes through
langey

18th Dec 04 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not avalable on o2 yet, they only get the phones a few weeks after everyone else gets them.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » which phone is better? 22 database queries in 0.0060291 seconds