corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how much and where from?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how much and where from?
Calum1577

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 04 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above for a cat 1 alarm/immobiliser plus remote central locking on originally non central locking car and also electric windows into a manual window corsa. cheers
Richie

22nd Dec 04 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For a cat 1 alarm on its own, you'll be looking between £199 and £250 for a decent one.

If you have no central locking and would like it fitted, the kits are £12.50 from http://www.autoeurope.co.uk , supply your own kit as they will try to charge you much more than this. They will then interface your central locking with your cat1 alarm, its only two wires. Fitting of it all should be between £40 and £70.

Electric windows are a rather big job. The kits are £60 but these are rather noisy. All the wiring is a bit of a shit and the mounting of the switches can be a pain. Finding a guy to fit electric windows will be a bit of fun too. Kit is £60, switches are £10 and fitting you should look at anything between £50 and £130. You'd be better off finding a corsa with electric windows at a scrappy and using original vauxhall kit.

[Edited on 22-12-2004 by Richie]
Calum1577

22nd Dec 04 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for that. I just got off the dog and bone with someone from GAP and they tried talking me into the new Viper alarm thingy. Looking at around £400-£500 for that one fitted. Is this good? Dont know if that comes with the remote central lockingbut for that sort of money i would hope so. I aint going to bother with the electric windows as i live in Scotland and so dont have much chance to have my windows down n e ways. So opinions on the Viper Alarm (has a cool pager that i like the sounds of)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how much and where from? 23 database queries in 0.0122080 seconds