corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another Ebay Scam

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another Ebay Scam
leeshez

User status: Offline
26th Dec 04 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got an Email saying my account was suspended. So i Emailed them back saying i will not be registering and disable my account.
BUK

26th Dec 04 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so wots the scam ?
leeshez

26th Dec 04 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This email, Ebay is .co.uk not .COM

TKO NOTICE: eBay Account Suspension Notice

Dear eBay Member ,

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to the violation of our site policy below:

False or missing contact information - Falsifying or omitting your name, address, and/or telephone number (including use of fax machines pager numbers, modems or disconnected numbers).

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This prohibition includes the registering of a new account.

Please note that any seller fees due to eBay will immediately become due and payable.
eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method currently on file.

If you would like your account to be considered for reinstatement, please click on the link below, and provide us additional information.

http://signin.ebay.com//aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ssPageName=h:h:sin:US

Regards,
SafeHarbor Department
eBay Inc.

[Edited on 26-12-2004 by leeshez]
BUK

26th Dec 04 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just checked my emails and i got ebay.com emails from them, ebays HQ is based in southern ireland mate

why dont you try n log in
leeshez

26th Dec 04 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tried before an it wants my pin number for my cash card and other personal stuff.
jmucorsasport

26th Dec 04 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I 've got the same message balls to ebay i'll just create a new account or use a mates now

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Another Ebay Scam 22 database queries in 0.1221199 seconds