corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » fiesta body kit cheap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fiesta body kit cheap
itsbebo

User status: Offline
1st Jan 05 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

full kit jus dont have front bumper ill send pics if ue intrested i only wnt 200 for the lot
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

1st Jan 05 at 22:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what MK?

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
itsbebo

2nd Jan 05 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a mk3 or mk 4 but i have a bonet with a f50 vent 90% finshed which is for the mk 3 i have a rear bumper side skirts wide arches the same as the fiesta si arches elec wing mirrors as wel had had the kit on the car but when i had 2 have the front bumper modified 2 fit i had a bit of troubles with the perrson an never got it back
john_sri

4th Jan 05 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any chance of any pics and what exactly are the arches are they the little spats on the si or full arches like the xr2i cos i wouldnt call the si ones wide!

if you can then email the pics to fiestaxrsi@hotmail.com

thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » fiesta body kit cheap 25 database queries in 0.0077770 seconds