corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What would you do..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What would you do..
duffy123
Banned

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 05 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you were driving along the road and some cunt and his friends threw an egg off the windscreen of your car?

would you go to the cops and report him or settle it your own way(but the fella is a rat)

what would you do??
Andrew

3rd Jan 05 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go home and clean it off. I can't be arsred with wankers like that. Plus, what are the cops gonna do apart from laugh?
CorsAsh

3rd Jan 05 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ Peugeot nut has a point
duffy123
Banned

3rd Jan 05 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ya i no. i dont real care to be honest its just the fact i nearly crashed and if i dont do sumtin ill be lik a fuckin puff!!
James

3rd Jan 05 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh

scoob
Premium Member

3rd Jan 05 at 23:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

police wont do a thing ur best just to leave it otherwise it will get out of hand and eggs will turn to bricks
CorsAsh

3rd Jan 05 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James
quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh

Yes, I was shocked too. New Year, new beginnings eh?
kinkycorsa

3rd Jan 05 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by duffy123
ya i no. i dont real care to be honest its just the fact i nearly crashed and if i dont do sumtin ill be lik a fuckin puff!!

i think doin sumfin wud make u more of a puff cuz they prob did it to get a reaction out of u imo
duffy123
Banned

3rd Jan 05 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kinkycorsa
quote:

i think doin sumfin wud make u more of a puff cuz they prob did it to get a reaction out of u imo

if they want a reaction there going about it the right way!! i no them but not to talk to.
Andy Stocker

3rd Jan 05 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C13 got egged once, then I drove home in the sun & the eggs fried under the roof racks
leeshez

3rd Jan 05 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would let it go
Calum1577

3rd Jan 05 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pour some sugar into his fuel tank whilst he is parked up. Or put a tennis ball up his exhuast. Or nuke his ass back to the stone age. Or bitch slap the fcuk out him. Or egg a panel of his car (not glass) on a sunny day and let the egg react to the paint and lift it. Or cut his brake lines (bit extreme). Or call a taxi to his house at 3 am on a Sunday nite. Or introduce him to the spazzy making end of a golf club. Or well thats about it. Oh get a chav to knick it or give him modding advice on his.
duffy123
Banned

4th Jan 05 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am a chav!
Skipz

4th Jan 05 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Calum1577
Pour some sugar into his fuel tank whilst he is parked up. Or put a tennis ball up his exhuast. Or nuke his ass back to the stone age. Or bitch slap the fcuk out him. Or egg a panel of his car (not glass) on a sunny day and let the egg react to the paint and lift it. Or cut his brake lines (bit extreme). Or call a taxi to his house at 3 am on a Sunday nite. Or introduce him to the spazzy making end of a golf club. Or well thats about it. Oh get a chav to knick it or give him modding advice on his.

How many Sunny days do we get in this country exactly????

Brake fluid and antifreeze with a little bit of paint stripper it'll be your new best friend.. mix them shake them and pour... hey presto Bare metal in no time!!!
Laney

4th Jan 05 at 01:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i am a chav!

You're too honest to be a Chav
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

4th Jan 05 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by h18_oab

Brake fluid and antifreeze with a little bit of paint stripper it'll be your new best friend.. mix them shake them and pour... hey presto Bare metal in no time!!!

ok, i think this is going a bit overboard, would you like this done to your car? ok so this person threw an egg at his car, probably because he is too stupid to act otherwise
Colin

4th Jan 05 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

run the smart fuckers down
Skipz

4th Jan 05 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flameredcorsab
quote:
Originally posted by h18_oab

ok, i think this is going a bit overboard, would you like this done to your car? ok so this person threw an egg at his car, probably because he is too stupid to act otherwise

It's only overboard if it happens... I'm pretty sure that duffy's nowhere near stupid enough to do it...

bet the git that threw the egg doesnt own a car thats why he has no respect for anyone elses...
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

4th Jan 05 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i suppose, i wouldnt react in a situation like this as they will just come back and do worse
Lee 16v

4th Jan 05 at 01:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

uhhh... get over it?
Paul_J

4th Jan 05 at 02:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some kids chucked some banana peel at my car at night once when I was going home from the gym, and was dropping my mate off first. It was just as we were about to go onto this one way street sorta bridge thing which obviously they thought 'he can't come back and get me'

but I saw it hit the windscreen - stuck it in reverse - (rev'd my engine a bit) and then went flying backwards to where these kids that were probably only about 12-13 were...

lol they all suddenly started running! was pissing my self laughing - not totally sure what I would of done if they had just stood there, perhaps spat at them out my window and then drove off?

It's wrong to beat up 12 year olds

But was tempted to just drive behind the kid that threw it all the way home (radiohead karma police video style)

Paul J
liamC

4th Jan 05 at 03:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
if you were driving along the road and some cunt and his friends threw an egg off the windscreen of your car?

Burn his car out.

hope this helps.
duffy123
Banned

4th Jan 05 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's only overboard if it happens... I'm pretty sure that duffy's nowhere near stupid enough to do it...

bet the git that threw the egg doesnt own a car thats why he has no respect for anyone elses...

ya he doesnt have a car,he was just tryin to be hard in front of his friends,i cant wait to get my hands on him when hes alone....
Thoday

4th Jan 05 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as Paul J said turn around and drive towards them they will run of (most of the time) doing anything else will make it worse but these people need to know u can stick up for yourself

one day then will get them commupence (sp)
Ojc

4th Jan 05 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You obviously lack respect when you drive therefore people feel the need to throw things at you.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What would you do.. 22 database queries in 0.0166669 seconds