corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Forum rag week

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Forum rag week
Skipz

User status: Offline
6th Jan 05 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This lassie is the most annoying little cow on another board.... she had been chipping and chipping away at folk waiting for a reaction so i gave her one she didnt like it either

[quote="XxXK**XxX"]That is pretty impressive i must say! There is a Mclaren place in Woking, Surrey, just up the road from where i used to live.

[quote="..i..(-_-)..i..Sk1pZ"]
No sh*t sherlock seeings as Mclaren are based in Woking

Woking is where they build the McLaren F1 car they use in formula one.. Hence the Reason why McLaren are a British Based company

[quote="XxXK*****XxX"]skipz- your such a fuckin twat- get you head outta your arse. You dont know me so fuck off.

[quote="..i..(-_-)..i..Sk1pZ"]
Thank you K***** i have never been called anything nicer that a fuckin twat in my life..

now Please change your tampax before you get an infection

there's loads loads more..... she had a go at every guy on the board and had a go at me...

Bloody forums... only decent ones left are the one like CS and Astrasport...

[Edited on 06-01-2005 by h18_oab]
Dom

6th Jan 05 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which forum is it??
Skipz

6th Jan 05 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

revolutions.cc's new one... bunch of cunts...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Forum rag week 22 database queries in 0.0098481 seconds