corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance 1.6sport and GSI

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance 1.6sport and GSI
Nay

User status: Offline
11th Jan 05 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right then, I'm hopin to get my new car in the summer, and was just wonderin if any1 knows the difference betwen insurance groups of a GSI and 1.6sport, I think that a 1.6sport is a group lower than Gsi coz it hasn got the extra's like the GSI is this right? what groups do they fall into?
broster
Premium Member

11th Jan 05 at 13:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the gsi is 11 and sport is 10( i think) its because the gsi has a body kit, the sport is actually better equiped as standard
Nay

11th Jan 05 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats wot i thought but wasn sure, think ill go 4a sport anyway as ther're newer, but i think the insurance will be high, if i go on a parents insurence will i lose my 2year no claim?
broster
Premium Member

11th Jan 05 at 13:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will need to insure a car in your name or you will loose your no claims after 6months or a year....
Nay

11th Jan 05 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so may aswell just stay as I am then on my own, only 3rd party at the moment may have to downgrade to a 1.4
broster
Premium Member

11th Jan 05 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you may be suprised how cheap yo ucan insure it, shop around
Nay

11th Jan 05 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm wiv the RAC now and i'm payin bout 700 3rd party wiv breakdown cover it was 450 after a year then wen i told em bout my mods(if u can call them that) the bastards threw £200 on top! then rang adrian flux still bot £600 but norwich union r supposed to be alright

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance 1.6sport and GSI 22 database queries in 0.0103099 seconds