corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wot springs will work ok with my shocks?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wot springs will work ok with my shocks?
mwg

User status: Offline
   12th Jan 05 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the moment on my car Ive got Cobra -30m springs and shocks…. IF I wanted to go lower would I be able to change my springs to say Eibach -50mm ones without making the handling shit? Basically will other lowering springs work ok with my current Cobra shocks?
topshot_2k
Banned

12th Jan 05 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes any springs deisgned for a corsa will fit your cobra ones ok, but if your going lower than 40-50mm then you would be better getting matched springs with extra short shocks (i know Gmax do an extra low shock kit for -60mm and lower)
ffls

12th Jan 05 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eibach are -50mm front and -30mm rear. I think they still work fine with Cobra shocks, it's only with Koni Shocks that the ride quality is rock hard

New Poll