corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Tamiya Skyline TB-02 RC Car [Now with pics]

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tamiya Skyline TB-02 RC Car [Now with pics]
Tiesto

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 05 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've come to sell this as i need some funds to feul this hobby lol.

This is in really good condition only built a month ago, theres a few scratches on under tray but thats to be expected, only used it only once!
The Electrics are in very condition all brand new when built, no 2nd hand parts used.

What you get:

Tamiya TB-02 Chassis 4WD - link: http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/item.php?product-id=58311

M-Tronik Speed Controller - Forward and Brake gears - allows to 11 turn motors!

Xanavi Skyline body shell - in good condition the stickers when looked closely can see bubbles underneath but not major, its painted in Skyline Midnight Blue. Comes with some spare stickers which includes lights, vents etc.

Acoms 27Mhz 2 channel radio system including servo one in car and one spare, and 2 crystals, stick type controller.

Tamiya High Performance 27 Turn motor great speed can be achieved from this great little motor. (RS540)

Also thrown in are 3 Batteries
1 x 2000Mah
2 x 2100Mah (LRP Electronics High Speed)

Also comes with Battery charger - Fast Charger and trickle, takes about 30 mins to fast charge. (Ansi AC30)

All comes with all spares and tools which came with it, and original boxes and packaging. Cost just under £220 when brought brand new.
I used this car for the drifting part of RC cars which is the best part tbh, so it currently has the tape around the wheels to allow the car to drift, this can be easily taken off though to give normal RC running.

Any serious offers will be considered. Looking around £170.

p.s. i will get pictures if there is any interest.

[Edited on 23-01-2005 by Corsa_1.0]

[Edited on 28-01-2005 by Corsa_1.0]

[Edited on 28-01-2005 by Corsa_1.0]
Tiesto

28th Jan 05 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well here are pics, it will be going on ebay later today or tommorow.

Tiesto

28th Jan 05 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5953266266&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Wolfy

28th Jan 05 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very nice i have the same kit but got the focus rally car, what mods you done to it?
Tiesto

28th Jan 05 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

None as i only used it once and didnt really get into it that much and kinda ran outta money lol.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Tamiya Skyline TB-02 RC Car [Now with pics] 24 database queries in 0.5463269 seconds