corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what other head unit will fit the adapter plug???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what other head unit will fit the adapter plug???
SHARPY

User status: Offline
   24th Jan 05 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i replaced my head unit in my corsa (blaupunkt) i had to buy a adapter harness for my head unit (jvc) but its now knackered so i dont really want another jvc ..........so ive been told the plug will fit sony head units also ....is this true??? is there any other makes that will just plug straight in to the existing loom? that i bought 4 my jvc
Richie

24th Jan 05 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you have a corsa you wont need any type of harness adaptor? You just use the one that comes with your headunit as corsa's have an ISO block. You just swap the red and yellow wires in the loom that will come with your new headunit though.
craig8
Premium Member

29th Jan 05 at 00:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sonys use a 16 pin connection which will come in the box, on the other end of this is the female and of the ISO lead which will plug directly into the car

E36 328

New Poll