corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » new c20 xe kent cams & verniers

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new c20 xe kent cams & verniers
jay gsi

User status: Offline
26th Jan 05 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

new c20 xe kent cams and verniers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New C20XE Kent Cams & Verniers

I spent a fortune on this kit, had em in the car for 50 miles and then took the engine out and put in a LET Silly I know, but it was the circumstances at the time

Anyway, they are fast road cams, model AST1612, 260 Dur, 10.08 lift, 1500-6500 power band, they add a lot of low down torque
I was told by Interpro who got them for me that they will give a 15-20BHP depending on rest of engine spec when "dialled-in" on the verniers...

I paid £352 for the cams (www.needforspeed.co.uk) and £175 for the verniers (Interpro).... making £527 I parted with...

Because they are basically brand new im looking for £350 OVNO....

And before anyone asks, no I dont want any standard XE cams as a Part-X

j_bouttell@hotmail.com 07709833414 jason

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » new c20 xe kent cams & verniers 24 database queries in 0.3105111 seconds