corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » annoying

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author annoying
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Jan 05 at 14:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bought an alien ware laptop before Christmas, they build them to your requirements and as it was just before christmas youd expact a delay.... anyway, it arrived on the 10th jan, but when i used it it kept crashing....blue screen stuff(i dont know much about laptops....) called the call center hotline, spoke to some american who told me to format it, did that reistalled everything did that. STILL it kept crashing so he told me to "flash" the bios, did that....but it kept crashing still. so he told me to send it back, so i sent it and they recieved it on the 18th jan. 10days later i still dont have it back and they cannot give me a date for its return. now on recieveing the laptop it came with a check list of everything that had apperently been checked and it all apperently worked fine.......how did it break-aperently its cpu or motherboard related so it muct have been knackered from the word go...all i did is turn iton!? am i just impatient.........
sunnyb

28th Jan 05 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shoulda bought a recon laptop off me homie!
broster
Premium Member

28th Jan 05 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but i doubt it would have been what i was after.....
iceman

28th Jan 05 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

resit the ram matey
Steve
Premium Member

28th Jan 05 at 14:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

prolly a component playing up, memory probably
Richie

28th Jan 05 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So what, is it working now or fucked still, BSOD errors are usually caused by bad memory of all things.

[Edited on 28-01-2005 by Richie]
Dom

28th Jan 05 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alienware stuff is top notch mate expensive, but like you say, build them to your requirements and they look funky too - one colour case did you get for it?

however, you might find that it got dropped or something during delivery and thus causes a track to break on the mobo or cpue was dodge
broster
Premium Member

28th Jan 05 at 14:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they have it there and have had since the 18th, reset the ram etc, took everything apart basically what he said on the phone, im getting a little bit annoyed at the delays caused and wondered what youd expect and was i being impatient? it a brand new laptop.....
broster
Premium Member

28th Jan 05 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
alienware stuff is top notch mate expensive, but like you say, build them to your requirements and they look funky too - one colour case did you get for it?

however, you might find that it got dropped or something during delivery and thus causes a track to break on the mobo or cpue was dodge

yes i know its all good stuff, looks ace, i got conspiricy blue... it was packaged very well in a box that was 10 times the size what was needed then another box and another one.... no damage too the box etc.....
Pablo

28th Jan 05 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

(Im doing the same and as I done on the MKCruise post)
broster
Premium Member

28th Jan 05 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill do the same too then:

im gunan fucking hurt you soon paully boyo

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » annoying 22 database queries in 0.0109670 seconds