corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Few questions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Few questions
Danny69

User status: Offline
1st Feb 05 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a LET corsa:

Where is the coolent temp sensor(any pics) how much are they and how easy are they to change?

Is there an idle control on these as it ticks over at 1100-1200 rpm ?? If not how can you fix this??

From empty the fuel tank will only take approx £20 of petrol??? I have made sure that the tank was empty before i filled up and it just wont take anymore than about 20quid??( its a corsa GSI fuel tank(45litres i thought))
Any ideas?

cheers
Greasemonkey

1st Feb 05 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they about £12 from a motor factors, located next to thermostate, normally a blue plug screw in screw out job.

Idle could be to do with above if not try the idle control valve, £75ish new from vauxhall,

Dunno about ya tank i could get £35 easy in my old corsa GSI, might be a blockage in the tube to the tank, sometimes a certain bit breaks and falls in blocking the route, check the tank aint been changed for a small one, lol, but i dought it, even chaeck ya fuel gauge aint dodgey, might say enmpty when it aint
Danny69

1st Feb 05 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers, have you got any pics of the temp sensor location??

New Poll