corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Wing Mirrors

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wing Mirrors
Banzeh

User status: Offline
   6th Feb 05 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To cut a long story short, I went outside on Saturday morning to find that not 1 but both of my wing mirrors hand been smashed completely off my car during the night. After phoning my local vauxhall garage they informed me that it was going to me £181.73 per wing mirror!!! I couldnt believe it, after some searching around I managed to find some elsewhere at a meer £42 each (damn was I relieved) So removed my old ones and now good as new. So if any1 is looking for wing mirrors just give me a shout and I'll get some over to you. Think I can get any vauxhall wing mirrors from this place so am happy to find out for any1.

BanZ
DaXx

6th Feb 05 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw somewhere you can get a set of 2 for £30
Shane

6th Feb 05 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or you could have gone to a scrappy

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Wing Mirrors 24 database queries in 0.0092940 seconds