corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » G Tech performance meters (Ideal for xe`s and lets)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author G Tech performance meters (Ideal for xe`s and lets)
Gez G

User status: Offline
10th Feb 05 at 00:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On behalf of a mate;

G-Tech Pro performance meters.

Hello , i have spoken 2 the supplier, he has given me the go ahead with this , with regards the 2 prices in the advert this is due to the number of units ordered , if as a forum we get 10 people i can get them for £40 including postage , however if we can get 20 people i can get them cheaper from the supplier in the USA and can do them £35 including postage.

i am giving this forum a chance to get them at a discounted rate , as i sell these on ebay at the moment for £45 with free postage
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....ssPageName=WDVW

taken from suppliers advert:

The G Tech Pro Performance Meter lets you quickly, accurately and simply measure the following performance and safety parameters:

* 0 to 60 mph time
* 1/4 mile elapsed time (E.T.)
* 1/4 mile trap speed
* Instantaneous lateral acceleration (G s)
* Sustained lateral acceleration (G s)
* 60 mph braking distance
* Instantaneous braking Gs
* Sustained braking Gs
* Horsepower

I make no promises as to the accuracy of these devices, however for the price they are being offered at then i am having one anyway

Review of the unit found here
http://www.seight.com/g-tech.html

After talking to the supplier, working out exchange rates, taxes and VAT (these are coming from the States) then if we can sell 10, these can be delivered to your door for £400 or if we sell 20 the price drops to £350 delivered to your door

That is not a misstype.

basically i can pay via paypal but the supplier has a ceiling on the amount he will accept via paypal, If he will accept the full amount via paypal then, as long as people are happy to pay the money into my paypal account, or send me a cheque, then this can go ahead.
The price does give me some breathing room with reference to the exchange rate however i am not going to be making a fortune I will however need the whole £40 or £35 in my paypal so if paying by credit card, add the fee paypal will charge me (4%??)
If you do not have a paypal account you will still be able to join in, I will take cheques that i can cash ready to pay the tax and delivery charges.

To Reiterate.

G Tech Pro performance meter.

RRP $200 from the US so add freight, tax and insurance!

GB price, £40 or £35 delivered to your door, insured from the States to me then from me to you

if anyone has any questions feel free to ask or PM me

Rossbryce@gmail.com - re any questions etc

[Edited on 10-02-2005 by Gez G]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » G Tech performance meters (Ideal for xe`s and lets) 24 database queries in 0.0082328 seconds