corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » pulled for tints

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pulled for tints
jamesw

User status: Offline
13th Feb 05 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got pulled yesterday morn in a rush to get some stuff sorted for my gf's bday , got pulled in at the weigh bridge at wellfied, same place chillout got done ages ago, they checked tyres, lights etc, saw the tints and tested them apparently only 20% light getting through so i had to bugger off bk home take them off and run the car bk over
Reedy

13th Feb 05 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the coppers will do u for anything these days, sometimes it makes me think why mod my car if they are gonna do this.
RyeSt

13th Feb 05 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unlucy m8. Like they got nothin better to be doing!! Like ive always said if it were a business man in a bmw with the same tints would they pull him. Think not

rye
Corsa Sport Gav

13th Feb 05 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Reedy
the coppers will do u for anything these days, sometimes it makes me think why mod my car if they are gonna do this.

just do mods tht aint illegal
Reedy

13th Feb 05 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa Sport Gav
quote:

yeah but even when they legal mods they still pull ya. Even when everything is declared and all legal they will still pull ya more times then they would if it was standard
Corsa Sport Gav

13th Feb 05 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Corsa Sport Gav
quote:

yeah but even when they legal mods they still pull ya. Even when everything is declared and all legal they will still pull ya more times then they would if it was standard

if everything is legal and u get pulled thn u dont hav to worry bout out
Reedy

13th Feb 05 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if everything is legal and u get pulled thn u dont hav to worry bout out

abit of a quote fest but what the hell, the thing is it wastes ure time getting to ure destination. Nobody wants to get pulled but modding ure car just increases the chances alot.
Corsa Sport Gav

13th Feb 05 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair doo's
Viperboy

13th Feb 05 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RyeSt
Unlucy m8. Like they got nothin better to be doing!! Like ive always said if it were a business man in a bmw with the same tints would they pull him. Think not

rye

I agree, seen it done before only pull us! dunno y like but it really pisses me off!
chillout

14th Feb 05 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jamesw
got pulled yesterday morn in a rush to get some stuff sorted for my gf's bday , got pulled in at the weigh bridge at wellfied, same place chillout got done ages ago, they checked tyres, lights etc, saw the tints and tested them apparently only 20% light getting through so i had to bugger off bk home take them off and run the car bk over

i hate going past there everymorning to college they are so harsh, wudnt let them bother u tho mate justfork out abit more money and get the tints back on ur car, i only got pulled once in the 2yearsof having mine done uve justbeen unlucky thats all
Andy4k

15th Feb 05 at 02:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what my mates do is wind there front windows down when they see coppers and they are safe
chillout

15th Feb 05 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats not always the case mate mine were down when i got caught but they asked me to wind mine up

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » pulled for tints 23 database queries in 0.0070050 seconds