corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 240bhp Turbo for sale..

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 240bhp Turbo for sale..
Patrick

User status: Offline
14th Feb 05 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

**Astra Coupe Turbo - 2001 (X) Reg - Europa Blue**

I am definately wanting to sell my coupe turbo now. The car is in excellent condition and has very low mileage for a 4 year old car(27,548 miles). The car has had 2 previous owners and has a full service history (all previous papers, reciepts and Mot's have been kept). It has no dents or scrapes and looks just how it did out of the factory. It has every extra, including; air con, on board computer, heated seats, power steering, electric windows, abs, full cream leather seats, cd/tuner with separate cd changer, turbo decals on door sills and cream coloured carpet mats and alloy gear nob. Other modifications include Irmscher front grill, AmD engine re-map, new turbo, iridium spark plugs, de-restricted airbox with K&N panel filter, cool running thermostat, full stainless steel exhaust system, engine dress up kit - including; Samco turbo/induction hoses, stainless intercooler pipe, colour co-ordinated spark cover. The car also has two new Toyo proxe tyres up front. Performance figures are 242bhp and 257lb/ft. 0-60 is definately 5-6'ish seconds and the 1/4 mile has been covered in 14.3 seconds at 100mph.

My reason for selling is down to family planning. I plan to make more babies so want to by a Zafira Turbo.

Pics to follow in a couple of days.

I am selling this car for £8,000 no offers.
--DAN--

14th Feb 05 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics ASAP to dan.whillock@2sfg.com please mate. I'm very interested.

Cheers.
Patrick

15th Feb 05 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am working on the pics mate, will get them emailed to you as soon as I've got some. Having to borrow a mates digi cam, haven't got my own..
ChazSXi

15th Feb 05 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics too please old man is interested
chaz_thedude@hotmail.com

[Edited on 15-02-2005 by ChazSXi]
Patrick

16th Feb 05 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, got my mates digi cam for a few days, will take pics as soon as I have time and it is light (tend not to see much daylight during the week, silly work hours!).

So will get some done by the weekend and get them emailed over to you both asap, and then post them up here probably on Monday.
--DAN--

16th Feb 05 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Mate.
--DAN--

23rd Feb 05 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got any pics yet mate?
Patrick

24th Feb 05 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really haven't had the chance yet mate. It's either been snowing or dark by the time I've got home!

Promise I will get them done over this weekend though.
--DAN--

24th Feb 05 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 240bhp Turbo for sale.. 24 database queries in 0.0101719 seconds