corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » JL Audio

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author JL Audio
RKS

User status: Offline
14th Feb 05 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey!

Currently have a JL Audio e1200 amp in my car running my 2 10" subs, however i have a couple more subs and some 6x9's that i want to run from another JL amp,

Have been looking on the JL website and like the look of the e4300 as it looks the same as the amp I already own but is a 4channel amp

im in the gloucestershire area

Does anyone know of any good resellers of this amp, cheers

Rikki

[Edited on 14-02-2005 by --Rikki--]
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
16th Feb 05 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You may get a better sound and an easier install from upgrading your existing amp and subs rather than just adding more gear. Which subs are they?
RKS

16th Feb 05 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The subs i currently have are Kenwood KFC somethings lol. 10" they have the blue cones with 3 like lumps in them

which is running on a JL audio amp,

I also have an old crap boss sound 2 channel amp, which is running some 6x9s i want to swap this for the JL e4300 and also run two more subs (currently only 10" boss sound as I have them lying around the house but will upgrade them to the same as the other subs later)
AdiSRI

16th Feb 05 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the kenwoods are a bit crap aswell imo, id run JL W0's to match the amps, there not that expensive nd have good output level/quality for the price.

New Poll