corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » whos got dbilas inlet manifold?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whos got dbilas inlet manifold?
pavorotti

User status: Offline
25th Feb 05 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im trying to make up my mind on wat manifold to get but every body says dont get dbilas? why wen its made by the same people of mantzel and it looks evil?
has some one got one its the dbilas dynamic flowtec?

this is wat there saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!

Inlet Manifolds

These manifolds are all flow bench tested to gain the maximum amount of BHP and torque from the application - they are available for a number of engines starting from the 1.4 and 1.6 Nova and Corsa engine. You have probably already heard of the power box from a leading German Tuner, well Dbilas actually designed and manufactured the power box for them and have improved on their own. The tuner insists on keeping this particular style of power box with bolt holes travelling through the power box restricting the air flow. The Dbilas inlet manifold has no such obstructions and has a rough internal for extra air disturbance and swirl before it enters the engine.

On the later engines Dbilas have the flowtec manifolds, which have also been flow bench tested most have TUV approval and software is available.

The Dbilas dynamic flowtec inlet manifold has been developed and constructed with the most advanced computer aided technology. Using the air oscillations produced by naturally aspirated engines intake flow into the cylinders producing a boost effect on the intake charge. These air oscillations improve the engine cylinder filling speed on lower and upper engine rev range. This results in a very even torque curve, the optimization of the inlet manifold within the engine produces a responsive power to fulfil the expectations of a sports orientated driver without the standard torque being compromised. This is achieved by the inlet manifold lengths and cross sections particularly with the Opel 16v engine being balanced. The internals of the manifold have been given a textured rough surface, to produce a better mixture of aspirated air and fuel mix. The
development was further enhanced with the importance attached to the look and a sporty design. The Flowtec manifold produces its best power with the addition of Dbilas software. The Dbilas manifold intake kit harmonises perfectly with the ultra modern engine control. The Opel dealer can access the full diagnosis of the other vehicle and can carry routine servicing, as before, the vehicle remains perfect for everyday use. The engine meets the newest emissions regulations set by German TUV. The CO2 emissions measured over the driving cycle is as standard and the fuel consumption has not been effected and the environmental impact is as before.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darren

25th Feb 05 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think theyre all pretty much the same - get the cheapest

My velos was fine and gave good results - didnt look great but did the job!)
pavorotti

25th Feb 05 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so darren wat about ur car was reading some posts about your velos and unichip
u still got the car wat bhp is it? is urs 1.6 sport same has mine? the other day u said tremendous to my car being 130 bhp has its only 106 now will that extra bhp be much difference? cheers m8!
Darren

26th Feb 05 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive stil got the car but i sold the engine towards the end of last year - got a let now

yeah it was the same engine as yours. you will really notice the difference after about 3/4k rpm (cant remember exactly) but mine really pulled hard from there right up to the limiter

you may wanna raise the rev limit slightly to get the most out of it as the power is all towards the top end of the revs

New Poll