corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Smoothing Side Repeaters, how do i wire in LEDS in the mirrors?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smoothing Side Repeaters, how do i wire in LEDS in the mirrors?
Fear

User status: Offline
   7th Mar 05 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above im smoothing my side repeaters and what to put some LEDs in the mirrors as an indicator, i know you can buy them with them already in but ive already got DTMs and dont wanna shell out for new ones just for LEDS which cant be to expensive!

But how easy is it
James@CCC

User status: Offline
7th Mar 05 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did this its really quite easy. ive lost all my prgress pics, but it is easy.

just take ur mirrors apart and drill the wholes whereever u want them. i went for 5 mm leds.

go to maplins and they can give u the leds u need, they are plenty bright enough, but i went for 6 a side, even tho i think u could have as little as 2. i could prob find u the model numbers and everything if u want and im not lazy.

then just buy about a metre of wire, and wire them all in with their own resistor in parrell. i just tigresealed them in place and its all good.

then to hook them up to the side repeater wires i just went straight to the wires in the arch, couldnt be arsed to go thru the car and looms and everything, but u could if u had more time and effort

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Smoothing Side Repeaters, how do i wire in LEDS in the mirrors? 22 database queries in 0.0072131 seconds