corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 28" Samsung update...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 28" Samsung update...
sunnyb

User status: Offline
10th Mar 05 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me dad wrote letter to ebuyer and complained because they took money out of acount therefore creating a contract, i think he also copied in 'trading standards'. Got one reply from ebuyer just saying read the T&C but then me dad replied again saying something else i cant remember, but i will keep you posted. Haven't got much to loose really so may aswell get trading standards involved, thats what they're there for.

so who knows but like i said will keep you posted, should get another reply in the next few days
Munchie

10th Mar 05 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha
Nismo

10th Mar 05 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its worth a try but i personally think you wont get anywhere.
Munchie

10th Mar 05 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sunnyb
Me dad wrote letter to ebuyer and complained because they took money out of acount therefore creating a contract, i think he also copied in 'trading standards'. Got one reply from ebuyer just saying read the T&C but then me dad replied again saying something else i cant remember, but i will keep you posted. Haven't got much to loose really so may aswell get trading standards involved, thats what they're there for.

so who knows but like i said will keep you posted, should get another reply in the next few days

Typical paki u lad
sunnyb

10th Mar 05 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
its worth a try but i personally think you wont get anywhere.

yeah i know mate but if theres teles at that price and a massive bit of cash to be made then i'm there. i know its a long shot but i've/we've had this happen before with like a container full of printers(back in the day) got loads ordered for like £10+vat they retailed at like £100 so we bout as many as we could fit in out shop. they changed price so we went to trading standards and got em in the end. that werent ebuyer tho some other company
Swiftie

10th Mar 05 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You will get "0" but hey nothing to lose right.
Joff

10th Mar 05 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally written by
EBUYER (UK) LIMITED
CONSUMER TERMS OF SALE

PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE

2.3 Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier’s website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If the Supplier does not receive an order confirmation within 14 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel the order, or if the order is cancelled automatically due to the expiry of the 14 day period, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.

So did you not read the T&Cs before ordering?
sunnyb

10th Mar 05 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
quote:
Originally written by
EBUYER (UK) LIMITED
CONSUMER TERMS OF SALE

PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE

2.3 Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier’s website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If the Supplier does not receive an order confirmation within 14 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel the order, or if the order is cancelled automatically due to the expiry of the 14 day period, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.

So did you not read the T&Cs before ordering?

yeah mate, but for some reason me dad and i reckon that as they took money out, that means a contract was made therefore transaction should be carried out as usual. me old man, quite a bright fella dont think he would have written a letter if we were in the wrong.
Joff

10th Mar 05 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did eBuyer inform you as soon as possible of the error with the price on the item?
drunkenfool

10th Mar 05 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check out what i wrote and what they said to me on page 9 and 10 of the other thread
Joff

10th Mar 05 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What other thread?
Munchie

10th Mar 05 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=202463
Joff

10th Mar 05 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ta. I'd like an invitation to treat you all to a photo of my scrote.
sunnyb

10th Mar 05 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
Did eBuyer inform you as soon as possible of the error with the price on the item?

i cant remember but i dont think it was instant maybe few days
Joff

10th Mar 05 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take up their offer of speaking to your local Trading Standards.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/the_economy/441740.stm
sunnyb

10th Mar 05 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we've had a lot of experience with TS. boths ways against and for us! ha ha crazy shit

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 28" Samsung update... 22 database queries in 0.0148509 seconds