corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Hazard light jam mot question.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hazard light jam mot question.
ryansss

User status: Offline
11th Mar 05 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ever since taking that panel out to fit an extra switch into it (Neons) Ive found my hazad light button jams. I take it the vent section has clipped into the panel at an angle, thus stopping the button from working.

1. If I take the button cover off will I fail the MOT? the hazard switch does work, just not with the button cover on it.

2. Any tips of getting the unit back in straight? It was quite an effort getting it to slot back in.

Thanks

New Poll