corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » tar spots

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tar spots
jay_jmc

User status: Offline
14th Mar 05 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how can i get rid of tar spots of my astra sxi?? wen i wipe them it leaves streaks of brown muck all ova!! any solutions???
AdiSRI

14th Mar 05 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

halfords spray on high foam tar remover does the job a treat.
supremefaulk

18th Apr 08 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been looking round on these threads, cos I have found something so awesome at removing tar spots, i couldnt believe it!!

Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection!!
i had loads of tar bits i couldnt get rid of, so i thought "bugger it" and started putting some egp on, and the tar came straight off, didnt have to put much pressure on it or anything!!

Anybody else found this? or was it just a one off? i couldnt even scratch the tar off with my nail, and a clay bar didnt get rid of it either.

So there we are!! EGP is the way forward.
Kenzie

18th Apr 08 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i use AutoGlym Intensive Tar Remover

New Poll