corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MGF 1.8I VVC

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MGF 1.8I VVC
nik

User status: Offline
14th Mar 05 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MGF 1.8I VVC - Late 1997 'R' reg, 2 previous owners.

The car has recently had a full service (two new tyres) and an MOT. Six months tax has also been purchased last week.

Service History:- The car comes with a full service history. The cambelts were changed at 48,000 miles, head gasket replaced at 39,000 miles and a new radiator fitted approx 6 months ago. The vehicle is mechnically sound and in great working order.

The bodywork is in very good condition for the year with no visible scratches or dents. Inside the car has half black leather/cloth seats with a leather steering wheel and gear gator. The dashboard has walnut trim with a 10 disc cd multi charger located in the boot.

The hood is in mint condition with no rips etc as is the rear plastic windscreen. A black rear windshield was fitted since new and includes the covers for the hood when it's down.

The car has belonged to my girlfriend for 2 years and was purchased from an MG main dealer. Regrettably she needs to sell the vehicle as we're moving in together and need a car we can both use/carry passengers. My car isn't an ideal everyday car!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or for more piccies, looking for offers around £4700

[Edited on 14-03-2005 by nik]
SetH

14th Mar 05 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you normally sell scoobies and things, wtf is this gheyness?
nik

15th Mar 05 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My gf's you poof and I'd class a Scoobie as gheyness too
SetH

15th Mar 05 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MGF 1.8I VVC 24 database queries in 0.0104971 seconds