corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 03 black Corsa SXi for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 03 black Corsa SXi for sale
skybluebird

User status: Offline
20th Mar 05 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My friend is selling her metallic black, Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 SXi pending the arrival of a new 1.8SRi. It's only done 9500 miles, with a year's warranty left. Taxed 'til October. It's in v. good condition (she's owned it from new and looked after it), I'd be tempted myself if I had the cash. Speaking of which, it's being advertised at £5600 o.n.o. (going in AutoTrader next week). If anyone's interested, I can put you in touch.

skybluebird

20th Mar 05 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forgot to mention, can e-mail pics (taken Thursday 17th), car in excellent condition.
skybluebird

21st Mar 05 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 03 black Corsa SXi for sale 24 database queries in 0.0080218 seconds