corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra GTE turbo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra GTE turbo
Adzy2k2

User status: Offline
27th Mar 05 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mates selling h reg astra gte turbo. Engine conversion done recently, engine has juss finished being worn in. Cud do with new turbo and cv joint. Dont know much else, u2u me and ill find out for ya.

I think hes looking for offers round £3500 thats not for sure tho.

cheers u2u me if ya got any q's
Adzy2k2

27th Mar 05 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont know all the ins and outs of the car, i know there is a lot of engine work been done and i know atm its got 206 bhp i think with 23o torque if i remember rightly. the turbo on it needs replacing as it was put on to run the car in on then a new turbo was going to be brought but he now decided to sell and buy a land rover? i jus puttin it up for a mate. any 1 interested u2u me

[Edited on 27-03-2005 by Adzy2k2]
Adzy2k2

29th Mar 05 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra GTE turbo 24 database queries in 0.0095990 seconds