corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Lambda sensor

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lambda sensor
FozzyGSI

User status: Offline
27th Mar 05 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the sensor on a c20xe round and right of the bottom end?
It looks like its dangling down and theres no where to put it on the exhaust system at all. From what i know so far the early redtops had no cat, so no sensor and the later engines had cats so therefore had a sensor???
Will having this disconnected cause my car to run less than perfect and do i need a cat at all to pass the MOT (got a cat on at the moment)??

Any help appreciated

New Poll